All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, but more, it's exactly why no one one here should waste any energy responding to that dude. He's either dumb enough to believe this kind of thing, so partisan that he believes it despite being intellectually capable of understanding it's not true, or despicable enough to parrot it despite knowing it's false. In any circumstance, better to just ignore him or at most only respond to him with condescending one liners.
  3. Thanks captain obvious. Thats what happens with a trash defense and special teams......you generally play from behind.
  4. lol. I'd love to see what he says about those plays. He probably already has and I I missed it. Good Ole Coach Roar
  5. Oh I know...and I get it...do your thing man. This is literally every convo with him about this though, it gets old quick.
  6. I don't think you understood that post
  7. They didn't have a motivational tshirt printed ahead of this game
  8. You know me man, I’m gonna have my fun. Especially in this dog-**** of a season, not many opportunities to have a good laugh.
  9. I don't see this happening. Miami is tanking for Tua. They haven't had a legit franchise QB since Marino.
  10. Probably best to to just leave this topic alone with cap tbh. This is what always happens and goes nowhere.
  11. so what was the excuse for Cardinal players having 40 yards of room to run without a single falcon in the camera
  12. I see a lot of posters still saying our offense has been an issue this season, or that Koetter/Ryan has struggled, and sure, if you look at the raw numbers like total ypg and total points scored one could conclude we have been either average or above average (7th in ypg and 16 in ppg). However if we look deeper into the numbers and use some stats that account for the lack of possessions that the Falcons have had thanks to their historically bad defensive performance so far, where we rank dead last in franchise history in points allowed and third-worst in Defensive SRS according to PFF, then we start seeing that our offense has been on the whole very effective. Currently Falcons rank 4th in the league in yards per drive, 7th in points per drive, 7th in time of possession per drive, and most impressive of all we rank 2nd in drive success rate (DSR). What DSR measures are the percentage of sets of downs that either end in a first down or a TD. This stat indicates the effectiveness with which a team is able to move the sticks, and is explained by our very high 3rd down cvr% (48% ranking 7th) and our equally good Red Zone TD% (65% which ranks 6th) Also of note is that we're currently ranked 29th in average starting field position, which in my estimation can help to explain how our points per drive lag behind our DSR this year. Overall, especially considering the almost complete lack of running game, this is a job well done so far by Koetter and Ryan. Obviously the big blemish here is our high turnover rate which is inflated considerably thanks to the first two games of the season where we had a whopping 6 turnovers. After that flukey start Falcons have actually done a superb job of not turning the ball over with just three in their last four games, which is a TO rate of .75per game that would rank in the top five in the NFL. Conversely, our defense has not caused a single turnover during that same time frame, with the only takeaway coming in Houston on a muffed punt. No team in the NFL has less defensive takeaways than the Falcons who are tied with Dolphins and Jags for least in the NFL this year Interestingly, if we go back to 2018 we actually see a very similar picture, where we ranked 4th in the league in YPD, 6th in PPD, and 6th in DSR. 10th in Red zone TD% and 4th in 3rdD%. Needless to say, the offense has not been a problem for the Falcons during the last two seasons. This post is long enough that I don't want to dissect the defensive stats so far this year, but trust me, if you look deeper into them it's incredible how abysmal we have been on that side of the ball, in absolutely every single facet. It is no exaggeration to say we are one of the worst defenses not just of this year but of any year, ever.
  13. I'll give him this. At least he is bad AND entertaining...others along the line are just bad and boring
  14. We think completely opposite on this then because i might have given you Grady's on being overpaid although he wasn't to me. But your absolutely nuts if you think Debo got overpaid his contract of the 2 was the bargain deal that i think we came out like bandits on compared to other LB's comparable to him.
  15. Don’t play dumb. You know darn well what you said.
  16. Anyone who has dealt with aging parents or grandparents knows that nothing gets better with age . . . especially deficits. Biden was never the master orator, so this is just going to get uglier. He was obviously trying to say "Why should someone living on investment income pay less in taxes than a teacher or fireman clipping coupons" It never had a chance.
  17. That’s not what I said troll-boy. I said this wasn’t a bottom 5 talented team. Offensively for sure, but also defensively. See, that’s what happens when you decide to become a troll. You Start skimming away from the truth.
  18. Can pretty easily get to $40m under with cuts and restructures. Not worried about it. Much more worried about who will be leading this team next year.
  19. What an utterly insane thing to believe. That dude is a psycho.
  20. Beat me to it. The fact that he is using this as an excuse for how poorly his defense performed is mind boggling to me. Dude has lost it.
  21. I think he blew up the Bull$hit meter with that one!
  22. I'm all for paying big money for linemen, if they're worth it. Matthews has not played up to his contract. It's arguable whether he was playing up to it when it was given to him.
  23. It's too long to paste in its entirety, but this easily, and wholly, debunks wfw's absurd lie. https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency
  24. I didn’t get to watch the debates from last night. Is there any site I can go to where I can catch it now?
  25. Weird. I got that from Dawgnation website that he was going to Michigan State. I thought it was an Edit showing committed. Oh well, sorry for the misinformation.
  1. Load more activity