All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think Bell is sweating it. He got paid. And he got out.
  3. I love being told I hate America by people who haven't spent any time learning about America. Their understanding is skin deep, literally and figuratively.
  4. You are easily the most negative fan ive came across on here
  5. Link? Tlaib has repeatedly shown more her loyalty is with Palestine as much as it is the US. Another radical sympathizer who supports Hamas. Dunno who Presley is but could you show me a link to him saying this concerning Aoc?
  6. This one is Julio: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/positional/wide-receiver/2019/ OBJ: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/positional/wide-receiver/2019/full-cap/
  7. Oh, sorry, I was thinking of Republicans for a minute @WhenFalconsWin, the Democrats agree that it's racist but Pelosi still had to talk about working with him while the progressives get angrier and angrier with her for taking the stance she has to take with the racist president.
  8. The guy who wanted a civil war and to kill his countrymen over people getting married is lecturing about how others hate America?
  9. Guys, it has nothing to do with race. Sure, you can predict my responses to everything if you understand the racial nuance creeping beneath the surface, but that is just a coincidence!
  10. Going to let this one stand on its own, also.
  11. What an inane statement !
  12. If you come here and hate everything about it why stay? If you are an anti semetic radical terrorist defender from a radicalized country like Somalia who hates America why stay? Unless your motive is to undermine and sabotage this country and if that's your motive then yes go back where you came from
  13. Yeah you gotta pretty much clean house of every player and coach on the team so that 28-3 is no longer lingering on a single player’s mind lol. We won’t win until this regime is gone
  14. But what do we do about the bad apples? If a brother-in-blue reports a cop for doing dirty deeds, it's not the corrupt officer who is run off the force. And use-of-force guidelines are intentionally vague so they can be squinted at to excuse anything that occurs in uniform. They are seldom rewritten when the otherwise indefensible occurs, which tells me that one of the goals of being a cop is make sure you remain a cop, regardless of what you may do wrong. If I look the other way when I see you kick a handcuffed suspect, you will look the other way when I enter a house without a warrant and lie about it on the report. Quid pro quo. Recognizing it is nothing without change to fix it. And I submit to you that you may not commit bad acts in uniform, but if you look the other way when it happens, you should not confuse yourself with being a good apple. You're just an apple who chooses to ignore the rot around you. And the stench of the rotten apples sticks to you like a taint. Blue lies matter.
  15. I would be happy if you went with him, with your far left insanity. Ted could come back, buy you ??????????????
  16. I’ve not heard any Democrat who has hesitated to call it racist. A few networks are still holding out, but which Democrats have hesitated on this?
  17. One of the people Trump attacked...her parents were from Africa.
  18. AOC, Tlaib, and Pressley were all born here yet they were told to "go back." Also, I thought you fully supported legal immigration which Omar went through. Or was that another talking point you stop believing in once it no longer suits you?
  19. He united them in what? They can't even agree if what he said is racist or not. You think people outside of politics give a **** about another thinly veiled racist Trump tweet in 2019? He obviously wants to split the Democrats between Pelosi and the establishment hesitating to call it racist and the progressive congresswomen quoting James Baldwin at him. That's why he added the remark at the end about Pelosi wanting to send them back, too, he wants them to fight so he's transparently acting sympathetic towards Pelosi's situation, both of them knowing full well he intends to turn the progressives against her. He knows most people don't give a **** about any of this and he wants to keep it that way.
  20. Yea I would have preferred getting beat by the Packers at home then 28-3. 28-3 is the type of game that destroys franchises
  21. Notice how he inserted the word "Africa" into Trump's quote. Trump never said that word, but "Africa", makes it sound more racist. That guy is obsessed with race.
  22. oh no the phobe lists!!!!
  23. Maybe. But it is just as likely that they WERE the immigrants coming off the boat. One our favorite Pass Times in America is playing "I got mine, Now . . . "
  24. LeVeon Bell cut his own throat - he will never get back the money he lost sitting out last year.
  1. Load more activity