All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Frame this.
  3. Only a fair-minded person like yourself would vote for Trump, confuse a tornado siren as an air raid, ask dinner guest if they're circumcised at the table, ...I can go on. You pretty much painted yourself into a corner when it comes to ridiculing another member's state of mind.
  4. Sort of a bad one to compare against since he trades away his 1st rounders so often for veterans. I really do not remember all their players that well but do recognize names (rounds 1-3) that fared well like Michel, Thuney, Brown, Richards, Garoppolo, Collins, Ryan, Harmon, Jones, Hightower, Wilson, Solder, Vereen, Ridley, Gronkowski, McCourty, Spikes, Chung, Butler, Tate, Mayo, and Wynn-TBD Not that I am a fan of the Pats but they certainly have had pretty good success with the draft as a major tool (including the later rounds). https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/draft.htm
  5. it's like some sort of weird British message board speak
  6. Free breaks plenty of ankles out there. He’s put guys on skates and made them look ridiculous out there. That’s not an issue. The problem is the hit he will initiate when it’s one lone player to beat. Honestly there’s only one play that he got himself hurt that could’ve been avoided. That was his first concussion against the Vikings in 2015. The Dallas concussion he came thru the hole hard as he should’ve. The LB shot the gap like a cannonball and laid I nice direct hit. I can’t blame free for that. His other injuries were knee. Last season he took a helmet to the knee. Not his fault. Fans are really upset because his injuries came back to back to back to back which kept him off the field. Frees running style hypes the offense up. He by no means should change his style. Just keep his head up and see what he’s running into(that’s how most concussions happen. Not seeing what you’re hitting) and don’t take UNNECESSARY hits. And those are if there’s ONE guy to beat just shake him. Don’t initiate contract with that one guy.
  7. As a combat veteran, I think people who make statements leading off with some form of "as a combat veteran" are real pricks.
  8. The big splash trade up (if it has to happen) Quinnen Williams. If there has to be a trade up I would prefer him over Oliver. Here's why. I think both go top 5. So if they're determined to go all in might as well take the better prospect right? Williams life story is an inspiring tale. I will cheer for his success no matter what team he ends up on. Any team that passes on him will regret it. Stay put at 14 take Christian Wilkins. Another inspiring story and a player I hope has a great career. Is there anything this guy can't do? Here's a video of him playing safety. Hilarious. Either of these guys lined up next to Grady would be amazing!
  9. That was so accurate lol
  10. That's a phenomenal reply.
  11. Let’s take the punter. We need to replace Bosher and that’s the only position that has decent starters in the 7th round lol
  12. but now i feel attacked for entirely different reasons!
  13. How was I ****ting on him there?
  14. Biggest surprise would be if Beek’s mock comes true. Take Dillard at 14 while Wilkins and Lawrence are still on the board. The boards would meltdown in epic proportions
  15. That’s a fact. Let him play his game. That’s who he is. When you start tampering with a players game or they play timid they tend to get hurt more frequent than being who they are. The only thing he needs to cut down on is taking unnecessary hits.
  16. What about all the busts and disappointing players that Belichick picked in rounds a 1 and 2 since 2008? The suggestion that Alford and Trufant were bad picks is ludicrous. We actually had a Super Bowl won against Belichick and Brady with them starting, but blown clock management gave game away TD put a roster together that actually beat the Patriots in the Suoer Bowl.
  17. See, thats exactly where my mind went. To be able to come to terms with who you are picking, means you have all the confidence that one will be there. To me that meant Dexter, becuase anyone else would call him a reach and most likely zero change of him going before #14.
  18. There's a new veteran of our current never ending wars in the middle east that threw his name in the hat, I guess we (again @achilles return , NOT YOU) can focus all our attention to ****ting on him now instead.
  19. Easy to speed type when you are LOL.
  20. Possible stellar picks? Ryan - yes Julio - yes but he had to trade up a lot for Matthews - good 2018 but prior years not as good Trufant - he would dump him now if he could and we got to the SB w/o him Alford - didn't we just dump him? Neal - good if he returns from his injury this year OK Hooper - good but will be able to keep him Coleman - already replacing him because of money Debo - was this Quinn or TD's selection? Ridley - just one year but looks good Moore - was good but didn't hang around very long Beasley - unless Quinn pulls a miracle, a bust Senat - has disappeared it seems Douglas - was pretty good but question of money to keep him? McKinley - we traded up for him also, and not a great 2018 Any other early round (rounds 1-3) stellar picks you want to mention? Riley? Baker? Peria? Konz? Holmes? Owens? Peters? Dent? Collins? Southward? Hageman? Johnson? Lofton? DeCoud? Weatherspoon? Jackson? Isaiah-TBD? Too many on this board think of Julio and Ryan as such great successes but ignore all the failures. I would think at least half if not two-thirds of our early round picks should have been starters for more than a season or two, but it is more like only 40% (I count about 32 picks or so in rounds 1-3 since 2008).
  21. You missed "it".
  22. Lol. Bit of both!! You know me brother. I’m gonna hold a mirror to their face to attempt to show them how stupid they sound. Lol. It was a chain of events that lost the game. Not the Free play. I can see if that play lead to the lead or even tied the game. It didn’t. They scored but were still behind.
  23. Hype level intensifying.......
  24. @WhenFalconsWin and @HMFIC your man needs serious institutionalization.
  25. If you reduce TDs accomplishments to “two straight winning seasons” or “number of Super Bowls he won” I now understand why you have such a critical opinion of him.
  1. Load more activity