All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This could actually wind up being true. Joe Burrow has looked **** good going against much better competition than Tua.
  3. Ah, you were talking about Sondland. I thought you were saying the Ukranian ambassador -- the ambassador for Ukraine -- had made a statement. Yeah, Sondland's testimony is very revealing. But Mulvaney's confession kind of makes a lot of it moot. Mulvaney said outright there was a quid pro quo.
  4. I acknowledge they play a cupcake schedule outside of their big10 games. But if he looks this good at the end of the season the lack of competition isn’t an issue to me. i admit I may have went a little overboard on my reply and made an assumption the competition comment was a slam on level of competition because it wasn’t an SEC team (hear that a bit from the UGA and SEC homers) my apologies.
  5. The Falcons will lose on that guaranteed money that was something like 90% of his compensation. This article was written for dramatic values—the Falcons are not that stupid to let go of their QB for a rookie QB. These new contracts are player favorable and the team will lose a lot of money. Matt Ryan is not going anywhere and deal with it. Fix the freaking defense and we are good. The offense is fine and the OL will be much better.
  6. Thats not how any of this works. You do understand, that when we are behind and "forced to pass" that the defense also knows we have to pass and are ready for it. If anything that makes it LESS padded. The defense is literally pinning its ears back and attacking the pass play, and yet Matt Ryan still gets it done.
  7. msnbc aired a synopsis of sondland's testimony whereby he said rudy brought the msg from trump about the favor to look at hunter. rudy is a citizen and not a registered lobyist to begin with.
  8. Hes had an elite defense everywhere he went, maybe you are watching games upside down.
  9. I don't think Tua will be the best QB coming out of the draft.
  10. You guys and your obsession with Tua...yikes... To the OP, heck no.
  11. Its a gamble but its a gamble im willing to take. Ive seen how fast Tua reads coverages, how athletic he is, his arm strength, etc. Id take the risk
  12. Makes me wonder about the facts of the other cases. He is a geeker and probably mentally ill. You could pin anything on him if you chose to.
  13. Dayummmmmm
  14. Nah you good. Can't stand cheese. Fixing to get bored with the amount of trade Ryan draft Tua threads that we bout to see over the next 7 months tho.
  15. Complete game - yes for the most part, still had a few too many empty possessions. Limit TOs - check, 11 TOs, 23 assists. ZERO for Trae Play defense - much better all around, Vince is yelling at these guys who are out of position quite often, I'm hopeful it'll get better as the season progresses. 9 steals, 4 blocks. 3 ball - Thanks to old man Vince, the rest not so much. Rookies - played well, too timid in the closing minutes, they'll learn. Bench - Vince, Parker, Bruno and yes even Bembry missing 90 thousand bunnies, his defense and hustle was needed. He just needs to understand his hustle isn't needed on offense, just slow down a bit. Rebound - won the battle.
  16. He wouldn't be perfect for anyone because he's a sub-par coach. He's better than Rob, but that just means he's not a total moron. They're name recognition people only.
  17. What if Tua is not great though? Then we are screwed. We'll waste like 3 or 4 seasons giving him a chance until we bench him like the Titans did Marriotta and then have to go looking for a QB in the draft again.
  18. Having a mobile QB doesn't mean you can buy time. Mobile QBs get sacked quite a bit. Watson and Wilson have had their share of getting sacked during their careers so far.
  19. LOL. It sucks, dunnit?
  20. Baby steps??!? lol. C'mon, bro! "The idea that we are going to cure it over a week is madness..." This defense has been in the toilet since Week 1, no make that since preseason. We're heading into Week 7 and it's getting worse instead of better. This defense isn't going to be cured until Quinn and everybody else associated with it at the moment is sent packing.
  21. You defended him but you don't have a non-racist connotation for why he used that phrase? You're struggling badly to defend the phrase, which tells me that you realize that for all of your indignation, you know that it was a dog whistle, Rover.
  22. Want some cheese with your whine?
  23. We wouldn't have a shot at Tua. He is going to Miami.
  24. Ugh. Guess we gonna have to put up with this bull**** all the way up til the draft....
  1. Load more activity