All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You seem confused, maybe you can have the Mueller report explained to you Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers tonight?
  3. Trying to take my "Resistance" hat off, I don't see how the Congressional leadership can excuse not at least opening those impeachment investigations. They've been saying the Report has to come out and now that it's out, we see multiple instances of obstructive and law-breaking behavior, he's supposed to be the President...
  4. Not wormy @WhenFalconsWin
  5. You know that Tony would have been all about that MAGA life. Say word, @Billy Ocean
  6. https://bleav.com/podcast/sean-bunting-surging-up-draft-boards/ It's at the very end of the Podcast He something like the bills are high on Oliver and keep in the back of your mind The Atlanta Falcons... He is a guy we are very high on and is willing trade up for (depending on the cost ofc) He said keep an eye on that
  7. lmao Rubin
  8. Sarah Sanders admitted under oath that her claims that FBI agents were unhappy with Comey...one of the justifications for firing Comey...was fabricated and made up. “Not founded on anything” is the term used.
  9. In his scenario, he traded back in the 1st netting us a later 1st round pick a 3rd rounder and a extra 5th. Actually I misquoted our pick. We'd have 2 3rds, 2 4ths and 3 5ths.
  10. Talking has nothing to do with confidence. Any fool can talk trash or say something that they are going to do. You know what confidence is. Shutting the he11 up and just letting the Super bowl ring on your finger or your MVP talk for you. Takk has neither of those. I could care less what he says. He's not confident, he's just running his mouth.
  11. You have to move to impeach, right? I mean, even if you don't think Senate will remove, you still have an obligation to the rule of law to carry out the proceedings...
  12. I thought that was a Quinn call. Either way it was a huge miscalculation #Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he wanted more pass rushers and he wanted to have the fullback Ricky Ortiz available when asked why Deadrin Senat was inactive.
  13. It would be costly for sure. That's why it's negated some by the trade back in the 1st. You're right about the cost because it's eerily close to the cost of going from 14th to 8th.
  14. Lets remember this moment......
  15. To put it in perspective - Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl http://www.blacknews.com/news/albert-wilson-black-student-sentenced-12-years-prison-kissing-white-girl/ Upshur County jury sentences Houston man to 80 years for drug charge http://www.kltv.com/2018/11/14/upshur-county-jury-sentences-houston-man-years-drug-charge/ Unfortunately, these are not exceptional cases.
  16. That's pretty cool and a great gesture by the Braves.
  17. I wonder if the best thing Democrats could do with the Mueller Report would be to use it as a comprehensive referendum on Trumps credibility. Someone needs to go through statement after statement Trump made declaring something "fake news" then cite the specific evidence that it was actually true. At some point, his supporters will have to see the con. or not.
  18. Update on Newcomb's start today: 5.2 IP, 3H, 2R, 4BB, 5K 96 pitches, 59 strikes
  19. I have no clue how Acuna lays off those close low and away pitches and make it look so easy. I mean there's barely even a thought about swinging at those. Just blows my mind.
  1. Load more activity