All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I think Miami the last 11 years has a pretty good idea of what life without Ryan looks like.
  3. Sure, it's gotten longer as he's started to hit for more power. Now they need to work on shortening it up so he can turn on inside fastballs. This is true for most hitters his age that has had their bodies change rapidly thanks to weight training, modern diet, and going through their late teens/early twenties. He is certainly not a finished product. But he will be a monster.
  4. And that’s fair. It was real obvious first few games he was hesitant, which shouldn’t be that surprising shaking off the injury rust. he looks stronger/bulked-up to me, which may take away some of his quickness. Need to see more.
  5. It’s been frustrating. There are plays where there’s open grass and I’m like “okay, that’s at least a 5 yard gain.” Then he stops running and only gets two yards. And I’m just left there like “wut....” lol
  6. Haven't really noticed that. I'll keep an eye out for that next game.
  7. I dont know where the Falcons would be without Ryan... But I know where they have been WITH him...
  8. That’s a damm good question and I wish I could ask him!!
  9. Honestly, there is something a little off with Free, and I'm not sure what it is. I don't think it's his speed or lack of explosiveness as some have pointed out. Perhaps most of it can be explained by poor line play but I still get the impression it's more than that. I notice it when defenders make contact he just seems easier to bring down than he was in the past... maybe he just needs to build his strength back up?
  10. Mainly outside runs have been my problem with Free. Our interior run blocking hasn’t given much of a chance to do anything, but on outside runs he seems to do a stutter step of sorts instead of just keeping on running and gaining additional yards. Its been the difference for 2nd and mediums into 2nd and long’s and first downs to 3rd and shorts.
  11. WTF this man needs to be gone!!
  12. Fact. I think he compensates well with a very strong wrist and powerful fingers.
  13. Wrong, he won with Matt Flynn as his QB as well and its not like the packers were brimming with talent when he was coach.
  14. Yeah, dude is up to his neck in Trump's nut juice.
  15. Exactly PMF. I just don’t understand the disconnect with him and this defense!
  16. Same. Except I got called a "board cop" and told not to tell others what they can say. If the entire board ignored him then he'd go away. But that only works if people like @Big_Dog don't come in and have pages-long conversations with him over dumb stuff.
  17. Mack before Hooper hands down at this point in time.
  18. I'd honestly rather get rid of Julio than Hooper at this point. Not that I think they are on the same level, but Julio would actually net us quite a haul and free up more cap space.
  19. Yeah, that was completely out of character. I chalked it up to "he's been through some stuff and is not going back to this world no matter what." But I wish they'd found another way to accomplish that thematically.
  20. Whats wrong with that? I watch the other games but Im doing other things in the process -our games im totally dialed in I want to see every snap ,dropped ball ,missed tackle,blown coverage etc....Fandom
  21. Sarah Ryan approves of Matt's ball speed.
  22. Only truly garbage time we have had has been the last few drives of the Minny game and the last drive of the Tennesse game. The garbage time narrative is a little dumb, Indy, Houston, and Arizona were one-possession games in the fourth quarter where we needed the defense to make a stop with plenty of time left to give us a chance to tie or take the lead.
  23. You said it. That's the real question in all of this. I'm almost choking on my homer kool-aide and steaming up my rose-colored glasses anticipating who that new HC is I'll be basing all my false hopes, unrealistic expectations and delusions of grandeur on for 2020 and beyond. Mattie Ice still has at least three good years left, Julio as well and Macke can hang on for at least a couple more seasons. Do I smell Dynasty delayed, but soon to be attained? Somebody please show Quinn to the exit. I'm on to the next.
  24. Psh. Been sayin' it for years.
  25. Break down the defensive stats and there is your answer.
  1. Load more activity