All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I'm so glad Chad Sobotka is still on the team!! But hey, at least it wasn't a walk, am I right?
  3. Trading up to 8 with Detroit (who Pauline said wants to move back for a TE) to get ahead of Buffalo makes too much sense. If he gets past #6, I think Ed O is a Falcon.
  4. I just don't get why people are scared of Oliver like we didn't have Grady and Babs at the DT spots when we went to the SB...
  5. See i was a lil ninja with a lil muscle back then. I had to choose my battles wisely lol
  6. I think that’s why they went and signed Davison he’s a run stuffer.It looks like they have made a decision there with the above mentioned and Senat manning that spot. Thee other decision is if they decide to go DT early. To me it looks like edge or DB to me.
  7. I still talked my sh*t bro. Lol. My mind set was you gotta deal with me too. I’m not just dealing with you or MY hands are full. It was never about the other guy but I about me. I’m not in competition with the other guy. I’m in competition with me. Therefore I never worried about my opponent. I wasn’t a sh*t talker but I talked MY sh*t to myself. Similar to Deion Sanders. I’m not talking down on you. I’m talking myself up.
  8. It took me one time to get my *** flattened and i learned my lesson lol. Then again I was talking **** to guys much bigger than i was lol
  9. You're just mad you can't keep dunking on the #Resistance BTW where is BO? Someone call up all those posts from the 4-page Barr Summary
  10. I think we can all agree this guy is Nostradamus. An absolute evergreen tweet.
  11. Debo and Hoop came out talking **** this offseason and I love it. These boys seem pissed.
  12. Obviously, an impeachment hearing would require testimony from all the aides told to shut down the investigation and also other officials who according to reports have said they had to block the president from engaging in illegal behavior.
  13. I mean wow, who woulda thunk it, centering Trump for two years in the story of Russian media manipulation, ended up disarming a useful foreign tactic that aided in Trump's 2016, and the present twisting of the media to explain the lack of indictments for collusion with Russia, will aid tremendously in Trump's 2020 reelection campaign. If you don't assume that he's incapable of foresight, he might have noticed how much Russia would prefer him to Hillary during the 2016 election, or maybe someone told him at some point, seems like someone probably would have told him at some point, and he realized then how much incentive he had to stoke Russian conspiracies without doing actually having much to do with Putin. And he's just been doing that ever since, and it's probably gonna get him reelected, so that's his gravy train until it isn't.
  14. It's called a bad series. It happens to every team.
  15. Oh man, I used to love talking **** before the game...don't care who I was going up against. A lot of times I could get into people's heads before a snap was taken. Rent free real estate bro, it was a thing.
  16. Exactly. And if all guys out of college are going to require training anyway...you can get 4th rounders with good traits and train them. I'm for 1st round OL and DL when they're worth it. But if all/most OL are going to take 2 years, may as well spend a later pick on talent, so you can spend earlier picks on DL, etc. But if that true talent that's ready to play comes along...definitely worth grabbing as early as needed.
  17. Here's the numbers from the guys currently on the roster and what they've done this year. March 28 at PHI - Teheran - 5 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 1 HR, 2 BB, 7 SO April 3 vs. CHC - Teheran - 5 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 HR, 3 BB, 7 SO April 4 vs. CHC - Fried - 6 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 HR, 0 BB, 5 SO April 5 vs. MIA - Gausman - 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 HR, 2 BB, 7 SO April 9 at COL - Teheran - 5 IP, 5 H, 6 R, 6 ER, 2 HR, 3 BB, 3 SO April 10 at COL - Fried - 6 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 0 HR, 1 BB, 4 SO April 11 vs. NYM - Gausman - 5 2/3 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 1 HR, 3 BB, 5 SO April 14 vs. NYM - Teheran - 6 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 HR, 2 BB, 6 SO April 16 vs. ARI - Fried - 6 IP, 7 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 0 HR, 1 BB, 3 SO April 17 vs. ARI - Gausman - 7 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 HR, 1 BB, 10 SO April 18 vs. ARI - Soroka - 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 HR, 2 BB, 6 SO TOTALS - 11 GS, 63 2/3 IP, 47 H, 21 R, 20 ER, 6 HR, 20 BB, 63 SO, 2.83 ERA It's gonna be even better when Folty gets back. If the Braves fix the bullpen then look out!! This team can make some noise!!
  18. Sure Asante talked a whole bunch. And what did he do? He got a ring from a loaded New England team and then nothing. He talked a whole bunch in Philly and Atlanta. Last I remembered, he got cut and no one would pick him up, so he retired. I also remember him scared to tackle and getting burnt quite a bit. He had a few INT's in the ATL (5 I think), but he liked to not do much and then jump routes a lot. But yeah, he sure did talk a lot. But I guess some people like to talk a lot. Sure, fine if you can back it up. Deon did it and could back it up for a while. Most can't. World is full of people who run their mouth. They usually get it shut. Problem is that Takk is surrounded by other men who probably don't want to hear his noise (because they aren't running their mouths) and don't want to deal with the fall out when he gets shut up.
  19. I just see that as DQ backing his DC more than anything. Cuz if it goes bad, now he's got to answer for letting his DC do something foolish instead of it falling in his lap.
  20. Agreed. With good coaching you can take a guy who was terrible early on in their career (like Ty Sambrailo) and turn him into a serviceable starter. He is never going to be a star or world beater, but just getting solid play out of the position is an improvement over last year.
  21. What the heII has happened to this offense! It's disappeared!
  22. I just want to leave this here, fine *** Omorosa was RIGHT!!!!!
  1. Load more activity