All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. $40 million for 430 students.
  3. My name is Euro Snak and I approve this message.
  4. No. Just stating that it's no different than a man assaulting a boy in the men's room. You seem to want to make this a trans issue when it's actually a sexual predator issue.
  5. I think Lindstrom was drafted to eventually take over for Mack. I would try to keep the offensive line loaded as much as possible that way we can protect Matt Ryan and control the clock better which means a more rested defense.
  6. Are you assuming the guy is attracted to little boys?
  7. Lotta kids didn’t want to play for richt too. That’s how a lot of rival teams got good poaching Georgia talent because they didn’t want to play for the coach. Florida, Clemson, Auburn, LSU, Bama. Now UGA is getting top Georgia talent again. I hate that we lost the future qb but you had Fromm and he wanted to play. I don’t blame him.
  8. So you basically expect everyone to have a career year Just don't bet your house on it ...
  9. Show me a defense that DIDNT have problems with running qb’s? A running qb is a proponent you can’t prepare for. You can prepare for an option qb. You can’t prepare for a RUNNING qb. That’s not a play call when he just takes off. You can spy him but you better have great coverage on the backend because that’s one less player rushing. Who stopped Vick in college? Cam in college? Tarkenton? Namath? Jackson? Running qb’s are gonna hurt the best defenses. It ain’t a Saban weakness it’s a defensive weakness.
  10. I think next season will be his last
  11. Maybe when JJ looses about 10 steps he can be a fs. Question is is he better at coverage or in the box. I think coverage.
  12. Is Coby White a SG or PG?
  13. Little is definitely interesting considering his skill set. Definitely can’t see the Hawks keeping all these draft picks!
  14. Chancellor was the same downhill box safety thumper. It’s exactly why Neal was drafted. Neither one of them is expected to be sideline to sideline. Neal also is shorter than Kam so his movement is better than Kam’s. The difference in that defense and the one here is the front 4. We got close in 2016 with Beasley and freeney on the edges. Ppl forget Brady dinked and dunked Seattle to death in the SB and Seattle made a bad decision in scoring position like we did in 16. I’m anxious to see a full session of Quinn calling the defense cause he’s an aggressive playcaller. He wants to stop you running and force you to throw. Especially if you fall behind. The only thing I can say is we’ll finally get to see the defense run right. For an entire season no less.
  15. Agreed. And as good as he was in Cleveland, his best play started in 2016. Like I said in a previous post, 2 more solid seasons puts him at Ring of Honor consideration.
  16. Well the DC’s have only been Smith and Manuel but you can def tell the difference when Quinn takes over. It’s like the difference you notice in Kyle calling plays vs sark calling plays. Same playbook so what’s the difference? The play caller. Quinn and Kyle have a better feel for the game. The eb and flow of the game. They call plays with a purpose. Not sark and Manuel weren’t good. They just didn’t have that extra umph that Quinn and Kyle have. They don’t foreshadow as well as well DQ and kS.
  17. The defensive game plan for the Rams playoff game was a work of art. I don't know how much Quinn had input but I would not be surprised if he orchestrated it. There is no doubt that the Pats borrowed some of it for their Super Bowl in February.
  18. It would have been better if there was an unenforceable law on the books that said you're not allowed to do what that sexual predator did.
  19. Quinn might have the mindset of “now or never” this season. Should be interesting at the very least
  20. From what I heard was UGA showed interest too late and he was already set to go to Clemson.
  21. Thank you brother. I think yesterday was the first time I mentioned it to anybody. I shared a post on FB yesterday from my daughter of a photo shoot they had.
  22. Doing it with multiple teams also helps. Shows he was diverse and not reliant on the players around him.
  1. Load more activity