All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. And Abe was injured and 35. It was the right move. Ariwas the only team thatoffered him shyte. He made.1.6m in 2013.
  3. Rodney was spent. They should've made a move but oh well. Hopefully Soroka and the guys do their thing tomorrow making the series a success and take Sunday's for good measure.
  4. Glad that didn't go into extras I wanted to watch the LA darby
  5. Yes
  6. Then he should have been warming up. That reliever had nothing left. He was just winging it up there.
  7. **** no. Ian Anderson is on the same path as Mike Soroka. He has Jacob deGrom type of potential
  8. The Nats closer makes Luke look like Mariano Rivera
  9. I think if FFS70 were to say something nice about TD and give him credit for something like signing Michael Turner he would disappear into a pile of nothingness. He's like Patrick Swayze in Ghost.
  10. Hold up. I made a joke about Madden. You are correct, you don't get rid of Beasley after that year he had. If anything, last year would have been the year to try and trade him. I was pointing out that there IS PRECEDENT in the NFL for getting rid of a first round pick after one season. Thats the only point I was making...
  11. Come on bro.. Abe and Grimes were the only players REMOTELY closr to being good when let go. Abe played one season and then What? Disappeared from football Crimes wasnt even able to win his team A division championship. Actually not even a winning season. These guys were toast when released. The rest of the guys you mentioned aren't even worth mentioning lol
  12. God said what if Guy Fieri but a former ball player
  13. Great win. But how much longer must we suffer with Luke as the closer
  14. **** Puke.
  15. In all fairness he did sayPoe who has a.full season of showig he isnt worth the money
  16. Had they brought Doolittle in they might have gotten some internal problems. I was watching the Gnats broadcast and Doolittle was not happy thinking he was coming in without warming up.
  17. That walk off was pretty sweet. I forgive Luke a lil bit
  18. I thought so too, would have been sweet. He missed it by a couple feet.
  19. Good win for the Braves.........now..........analysis. Martinez made a very good move by bringing in the extra infielder. THATS the play. What I don't understand is why he left a worn out relief pitcher in there. The dude was tired. ANYTHING he was gonna throw over the plate was gonna be grooved for the hitter. Braves had to get this one. Washington coming into 4.5 games back was too close...
  20. He's still an *******. I think that was 89's point.
  21. Dude Abraham was i jured and 35. Cutting him was the right move. If you gonna bust TD s balls over it then you need to bust everyone elses since he went to Ari for a measley 1.6m. Thats the definition of hindsight. so your point is replacements to key players someti mes take longer than one offseason? Thats true for all teams
  22. 3 game losing streak ended!!! Yesssssss!!!!! First game won against the gnats at Suntrust this year!
  1. Load more activity