All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Lemmings can be from either side, they follow blindly (something WFW HAS NOT OR WILL NEVER DO) check yourself before you see yourself. The fish knows who he is, you don't need to bother with that. That Lemmings thing? Yes, you can pay strict attention to that.
  3. My first trip to Tuscaloosa, that was one **** of a coaching job. Started two walk ons at center and guard that year. Not to mention Crompton at QB (who Kiffin somehow salvaged).
  4. He was a good coach. Much better than Nor. turner or what chargers hired after he was fired.
  5. To call Mack's play this year mediocre would be a kindness. As bad as Jake Mathews was early on in the year he has actually been pretty good the last several weeks. Mack on the other hand. Also Carpenter and Brown have both been bad, but I think Brown has been a little better. When Lindstrom comes back I wouldn't mind moving Brown to LG in favor or Carpenter.
  6. Who are the fish and who’s really the lemming (hint: you are)
  7. That doesn't hold up when they confessed to the whole thing.
  8. I hear you, and I’ve always been a Rico advocate, he plugs in well if the rest of secondary are doing their job. But he gets exposed when they don’t, and he’s gotten exposed a lot this year as well. He may have a brain, but he’s not making the plays we need from that position. To me, it depends how season plays out. If defense continues to be historically bad, I let every vet go except Jarrett/Jones and maybe Neal. Blow it all up and find a defensive coordinator who can actually teach fundamentals.
  9. You're aware that half of those died by car crashes, right? More than half of the cops killed in car crashes were not wearing seatbelts. To be sure, it is a tragedy when a cop is killed on duty, regardless of the circumstance. If I can attest to that, you should be able to admit that it is a tragedy when an unprofessional cop kills without cause while in uniform. But I don't expect you to.
  10. I've done explained why I would go after Yan Gomes if he becomes available but it's doubtful the Nats let him go. Another guy I've made the case for is Robinson Chirinios. Both would be massive upgrades over Tyler Flowers at this point. Francisco Cervelli is a massive upgrade. There is no reason for the Braves to not attempt to get better at the catcher position. But I don't expect any big moves from the Braves. I'm fully prepared that Flowers will be back and get the bulk of the playing time behind the plate again and that we'll be forced to watch another year of Nick Markakis.
  11. I approve this message. It's exactly how I feel. 2 elite DT's would be a gamechanger for this defense. I have always been a big fan of DT's that can penetrate and disrupt. It allows the LB's to make plays, and disrupts the timing of the offenses we face.
  12. The team gruden built was in that super bowl too. Why does everyone leave that part out when making this stupid argument. What happens if we go to a super bowl with a new coach? We gonna refer to it as the team Quinn built?
  13. Well they were also trying to run that scheme with a washed up Byrd or whichever chump was his backup. There could have been a situation where Byrd was completely healthy, played like he did in Buffalo, and the defense did well. Also worth mentioning the overall talent on those Saints defenses was much lower than it is now. Look at this depth chart: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nor/2015_roster.htm .
  14. Looks like Pence and Pompeo have set the conditions for a treaty/policy that are beneficial for all involved. Good work boys
  15. Yeh the signing of AB was a bust because of the off the field stuff, nearly worked. But the draft picks and amount of players signed with that money is insane.
  16. Speaking of the defense, we hear a lot about the lack of sacks in the last three games and the absurd low number for the year, but no one is talking much about the lack of turnovers the defense is generating. After the Philly game, we have gone into the deep end of horrendous. They almost look like a completely different team from that game, what in the world happened? Did they tasted being physical and decided it takes too much of a toll?
  17. "If we did something wrong, we would have been prosecuted" The president can't be prosecuted, it's up to congress to impeach. Impeachment is a Witchhunt! We won't cooperate. We won't provide documents or witnesses!" Republican Senators: "There's no evidence to support conviction!" Trump: FULL EXONERATION!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!
  18. Completely agree. I've always downplayed the picks because I know it isn't what he does but you're exactly right when you say it's only a turnover if the defense recovers. Honestly I've never even looked at a FF in that light.
  19. Wish all you want, but he will never become the coach of the Falcons. And as far as saying "Brotherhood, Ya Ya, working out for you!" stuff your spouting off about, I was one of the VERY 1st people on these boards stating that I couldn't stand all of the slogans. So do your research before you start shooting your mouth off...
  1. Load more activity