All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. He already wants Aaron Donald money, plus he won't ever see a 10 sack season so you can forget him ever getting close to Donald money.
  3. some fights are worth having.
  4. Lot of cheese for Franky. He needs to lead the league for a few years. Wowza!
  5. Yep, it’s why I give Clemson the slight edge regarding the 4-3 compared to 3-4. He grew up a UGA fan and I think that will keep us in this thing to the end, hopefully with us on top
  6. My goodness....that would be sick.
  7. Oops misread it
  8. TD’s quote about “knowing who he’s going to take” Thursday night makes me think it’s Cody Ford for some reason. Idk why, but when I read the quote it just struck me. Maybe part of it is that to know who you’re gonna take, you have to be very confident they’ll be available, and Ford should be there at 14 I hope it’s about Lawrence though
  9. No one expects him to be a pass rush beast. Just to help the run game and probably provide 3-5 sacks a year.
  10. I’m gonna have to go to my parents house to try to find a cassette player.
  11. And again I think we need to reflect a moment on the fact that people think Nancy Pelosi is a moderate centrist. That should tell you something about how the Democratic Party is shifting when she is considered centrist.
  12. conceding the fight before the primaries even get started and not even bothering to make the case of justice to the american people - it's a form of political paralysis that has kept the democratic party subservient to the interests of capital for far too long. you can support whatever you want, but i'm going to advocate for candidates with an actual moral backbone. some fights are worth having.
  13. Not me or there would be more done.
  14. Don't underestimate Nancy Pelosi. She may be a moderate centrist, but she's smarter than Trump
  15. Is it just me or does his post say we couldn’t afford to keep Campbell after signing DeBo and Grady?
  16. Maybe they're thinking of him as Mack's replacement?
  17. yep.. mccoy was a nice find.
  18. This is a good thing.
  19. you're not my real dad!
  20. The morality and justness mean nothing if you can't win an election and enact that policy into law. You seem to want purity and perfection regardless of the consequences. I'd rather have someone get elected who will push policy towards our goals, and you can't do that if you scare off or turn off the majority of the public. It's not waffling. It's understanding the political reality and working within that to get better policies even if we don't get as much as we want. Donald Trump will move those policies in the opposite direction. I'd rather prevent that then lose on some unwinnable and unpopular moral stand.
  21. yep.. when he visited to check on our engineering program a short time ago he discussed that program with them. the issue with murphy is more about fit in our 3-4 compared to wanting to be in the 4-3.. he has stated this a number of times. i am hoping we can overcome that, but I am not confident in that.
  22. Wow chiefs.. way overpaid on that ..
  23. i have man the guns but i've yet to play a vanilla hoi4 campaign with it, i'll need to check it out again after imperator.
  1. Load more activity