All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. 3 years you could be competitive / 4 yrs you could easily make playoff if you make the right moves - in truth it can happen quicker but it certainly cannot be predicted. It's been done before many, many times. Our own Falcons went from Laughingstock of the NFL and Roddy wearing "Free Mike Vick" shirt on MNF to 11-5 and playoffs w/ rookie QB. Patrick Mahomes led the Chiefs to brink of SB last year in his first year as starter. Again, it depends on who is the puppet-master, the smart moves made time and again - and getting a little lucky as well.
  3. You can change a man, Quinn just wasn't the right coach for the job.
  4. Pump in the booing.
  5. This isn’t a “both sides are bad” thing. Trump, out of nowhere and against top military advice, told Erdogan he was withdrawing strategically placed US Forces so Erdogan could invade and slaughter the Kurds. I don’t even know which one is best or worst case, but he either did it to distract from the impeachment inquiry, or because there have been talks of a Trump tower in Turkey. Also he let hundreds of high value ISIS prisoners escape while war crimes against civilians and journalists are being committed. But sure, this is definite nuanced and not entirely Trump’s fault.
  6. I know that what I am about to say is probably going to get me flamed, but here goes anyway... 7 or 8 weeks ago, most everyone on this board was talking about how good this team is, how far in the playoffs we are going to go, if we would win the Super Bowl this year or next, how DQ is one of the best coaches this franchise has ever had, and now we (generally speaking) are wanting him to be fired mid-season. Let's not get things mixed up, I am not happy with a lot of the things going on with the team. I do believe that we have one of the most talented teams in the NFL, and our record should be way better than it is. I also recall how bad our Falcons looked in DQ's first year as HC here. My 2 cents, let him finish out the year and see what happens. I don't think that a coaching change at this point in the season will help us make a playoff or SB run, so let the season play out. I am still going to cheer on my Falcons every game that is televised, but I'm not going to be expecting much while watching. MY PHILOSOPHY FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR IS, EXPECT THE WORST AND HOPE FOR THE BEST...
  7. And yet you are the one here making personal attacks, funny how that works...
  8. Where did I say teams have perfect drafts? Your baby boy said TD should draft "sure fire" guys. I asked him to list those guys since it's so easy.
  9. Yeah but pretty much everybody said that in 08 including most Falcon fans. lol Of course then Matt Ryan makes his very first NFL pass to Michael Jenkins for a seventy something yard td against the Lions who proceed to have the first 0-16 season ever.
  10. If they have money and spend it on FA then they are FA champs and that doesn't work out. How do you not understand that?
  11. 3 years? Maybe 4-5 is more likely. You originally said as early as 2021 which is where I disagree. That's too early. Stop being so sensitive man. Anytime someone disagrees with you its personal in your eyes.
  12. Practice also does not seem to work. Maybe they should cut that out too.
  13. The sad thing is.....they really did make a stop. The refs gave the cards the first down......even all of the local radio here admits he was short.
  14. Great momentum. That's what I was told, yes.
  15. Your comment about "FA champs" have nothing to do with them still having $$$. Your comment about not having enough picks and then someone mentioning 113 mil in cap is what I am talking about. Re reading your reply I'm wondering if you actually read mine because your comment literally says what I said to you.
  16. I know you like to dive bomb me but I just laid out that the Dolphins have a ton of draft capital, salary space capital and virtually no bad contracts. YES - their current team is crap and looking over the roster - I see Christian Wilkins and Xavien Howard and not much else. Did I say somewhere they could be re-built in 1 year? NO - I did not. However, with wise moves in free agency and a good hit rate in the draft - you would totally re-make this team in 3 years and be competitive. I have always cautioned on this board about the dangers of free agency. Usually the top players that make it to free agency has some type of warts - attitude, injury, age, coming off career year. Having said that, if you are an up and coming GM and believe in yourself, Miami is where you would want to go as you basically have a clean slate - no bad contracts, no aging stars, no salary cap issues, tons of salary cap money and tons off draft capital.
  17. After you post any team's perfect draft. That's your assignment son. Now get to researchin. We waitin.
  18. Do some people still think that the Falcons stink because of Matt Ryan? Is that still a thing?
  19. I actually like their LBs. Baker and McMillon could be a solid duo imo. Both have a lot of potential.
  20. The obvious answer is Quinn's an idiot.
  21. Money is spent on FA or players you resign. They don't have enough picks for all those players so FA is the only other option. How does it have "nothing to do with it"?
  22. Sure ya did slugger. Go ahead and post your 7 round mock with all perfect picks that you definitely didnt change based on the outcome.
  23. You make yourself look stupid man. I dont have to do anything.
  24. I feel like we did that last season.
  25. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/vic-beasley?id=2552301 Quit making **** up 1st round projection Mocked in the top 10 consistently Projects as 3-4 outside linebacker. Considered one of the best pure edge rushers in the draft, but needs more sophistication to his approach. Has speed and explosion to become an absolute menace for a creative defensive coordinator. High-impact talent, but needs to crank up competitive nature in order to reach his potential. Teams privately gushed about his ability to carry speed at the combine to go along with his additional weight. "He's pretty much what you are looking for if you are a 3-4 team. I think he can play inside or outside because he moves so well. Out of the top-rated outside 'backers, he's the best, in my opinion." -- AFC defensive coordinator"Between the two Clemson linebackers (Vic Beasley and Stephone Anthony), they really put on a show (at the NFL Scouting Combine). Beasley is going high." -- AFC defensive coordinator
  1. Load more activity