All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, I live outside of Ga. That’s the main thing I hear about
  3. Yeah but did we even draft one that year? I remember crumpler, and roberta Garza, dont recall the rest
  4. They showed a clip of Shaq in the studio running the football against the TNT studio television crew. They stopped him short of a touchdown. He then ran the ball a second time against what he called " the Falcons " and plowed thru them for a touchdown...
  5. Jamal Anderson blew out his knee the first time in 1999. He came back in 2000 but he wasn't the same guy he was before getting hurt. He was only an average running back after the injury. He only averaged 3.6 yards per carry in 2000 because his explosiveness was completely gone. He was also going into his age 29 season and nearly 1300 NFL carries on his body. Drafting a replacement running back in the 2001 draft would have been forward thinking.
  6. Poor Dan Reeves He is the only head coach that I would say that can rival the unluckiness of Marty Schottenheimer.
  7. I heart this draft
  8. Hopefully, the Democrats will benefit from the support and financing of countries who are being negatively impacted by Trump's policies. Pretty sure China, Mexico and Canada would be more than willing to contribute financially and otherwise to an all out brawl. The Dem candidate can't promise favorable treatment upon taking office but he/she can indicate a fondness for a policy that brings us "closer" to those countries. That isn't technically evidence of a conspiracy.
  9. Think they’ll take both a rb and wr after the 4th
  10. Yes please
  11. Jamal Anderson was still our running back and he got injured week 2 or 3 the year we drafted Vick.
  12. Although it probably says alot about us Americans that Arya disembowels people and it's like "**** yeah go Arya" but she shows a little cheek and its "ooo scandalous"
  13. And thanks to the 109 of you who have been participating thus far.
  14. Yep, shaping that way, but curious how and who may survive the battle against NK. I have a feeling Bran and the NK die together.
  15. His immaturity and last in first.out mentality was getting old. He could have been the best to ever do it if he practiced his.craft, had some proper receivers, and a decent o line. Oh well... It worked out fine
  16. There won’t be bc guys will fall due to selections at other positions...
  17. I'm starting to think the climax of the show is defeating Cersei rather than the Night King
  18. I’ll probably advance this tomorrow.
  19. Bravos won the series! Wow! Big come back. We had some national media respect. A Rod gets it. I know, I know the hate is real but he knows the game obviously and I’m a fan of that. Like Romo in football. I love the guys that really know the game and tell it.
  1. Load more activity