All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I think Quinn should bench both Trufant and Oliver. Both of these guys flat suck right now. Oliver can't cover anybody. Trufant can't (or just won't) tackle anybody. Give other guys a chance!
  3. Sounds pretty vague to me! What does Blank consider "improvement"?!?!?! I Win? --- 2 Wins? Just closer games?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know ---
  4. This one is on Ish. Sheffield is in perfect position to pick up the backside crosser. Debo forces them deeper, so any pass is high and to the safeties. But Ish carries a man that isn't his and gets caught where he shouldn't be. His responsibility is the same as Kazee's. If the play was reversed, it's perfectly defended.
  5. Normally he likes to intentionally break something, agree to a deal that's actually ****tier than what's in place, and then take credit for "fixing it." There's no fixing abandoning our allies, losing hundreds of high level ISIS prisoners, and allowing genocide/war crimes to occur. None of his other foriegn policy decisions have been this unspeakably stupid and evil.
  6. Last 4 QBs to play us: Jacoby Brissett: 28/37, 310 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT Marcus Mariota: 18/27, 227 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT Deshaun Watson: 28/33, 426 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT Kyler Murray: 27/37, 340 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
  7. Pete Carroll had long record as DC and he spent 8 years at USC as HC after he was fired in NFL. Raheem Morris is no where close and I don’t want another rah rah guy.
  8. Definitely not comfortable in zone...no wonder we went with man and started getting some stops.
  9. I saying a Bustley and Takkfail sack will win the day for broquinn Falcons!!
  10. I also heard Mort say it's not going to be Arthur Blank that fires him. It's going to be the fans and attendance at the stadium that gets him canned. Yes, it will be Blank that ultimately fires him but you get my point.
  11. A lot of it is very questionable effort from several players all at once. I don't know how many times I've seen this defense just spot drop, COMPLETELY ignore any threat as they worry about getting to their landmarks first then playing football second. You can tell what they are coaching. DQ is trying to simplify it but the players are just turning into robots. It's quite fascinating to see in real time. For instance, simple plays like a third down conversion right after the two minute warning in the first half. It's 3rd & 8. Kazee is lined up inside of Larry Fitz, preventing any immediate quick throw to him. Yet at the snap, he literally turns and heads for the flats at the numbers, not even looking at Larry. He rushes to get to his landmark, just to cover grass, then try and break on Larry. By then, it's too late. He's covering Oliver's zone underneath, when there was no threat there, just to pass the immediate threat that ended up getting the first down easily. Play football.
  12. VEL, my vote goes to Ed Dobbs as GM/President.
  13. Im sticking with TD. He had terrible drafts at the end of Smitty, and then magically had good/better drafts once DQ came on. We drafted 2 idiots from the Senior bowl that Mike Smith coached. Im convinced Smitty and his staff were saying who they wanted and TD grabbed them. 4 worthless LBs in one draft even!
  14. I'm showing some progress on a couple Coors Lights.
  15. Peter Konz was highly rated, Jake, as was Vic. He found Grady. Idk I wouldn’t say he’s good at building the trenches, but he certainly isn’t incapable and McGary and Lindstrom look like future Bowlers.
  16. Under 30 pts and a defensive player with in 5 yards of receiver catching the ball? That should do..
  17. Only trouble is, who does Raheem know to coach both the offense and defense? Does he change from Dirk and get a different DC? Remain the DC this year? As interim, he seems like the most logic HC option with Mularkey being the other. Literally is called assistant head coach right now...
  18. Sorry if already posted.
  19. Quinn's getting fired one way or the other. He's got to beat one or both of the next two teams in order to make it to the Saints game.
  20. This is utterly stupid to say such a thing! This is more subjective than objective and would Mean whatever the F AB wants it to mean! SMH at such an idiotic thing to say! Means absolutely nothing! Just a statement to keep the money trough flowing, nothing more, nothing less!!! if any money spewing fan can’t see this for what it is....then keep giving Arthur your beans! Sheesh! this is borderline insulting to us working stiffs to keep feeding his yacht bank!! Danm stupid if you ask me!
  21. Ladies and Gentleman. I present you the best HC and DC in the Falcons history.
  22. And the reason he should be moved, if you are a GM and can't build trenches your teams are doomed
  23. I might hit the next person who boasts Trump deserves credit for addressing problem he unilaterally created. Particularly this one
  24. Ohio State by at least two scores...
  1. Load more activity