All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. They should have dragged his *** with a truck. Piece of ****.
  3. You do understand that Wilkins birthday is like Dec 22nd right? He basically won’t be 24 until his last regular season game of his rookie year. Wilkins will be 23yrs old for another 8 months. I wish he was 21yrs old as well but it’s not like he is 25yrs old or something. Also, not only do you get all the production of Wilkins but you get a charismatic leader and two time captain of a two time National championship team who can be the leader of this defense in two years. We don’t have a natural leader on the defense right now - especially in the front 7 - neither Debo nor Grady have that type of personality.
  4. Trading up for Wilkins is 100% smoke. We're going to trade picks for a guy that's not even the 2nd best player at his position?
  5. I used to think the same way. However, more and more guys are getting moved around in the NFL. More and more guys don't stay with the team that drafts them. I would go into the draft looking for players I can have for 5 years on a rookie contract to help me win a Super Bowl. If by 2024 we haven't won a Super Bowl and Wilkins is a almost 30 year old DT looking for a massive pay day, let him walk. QB is a different story.
  6. Or actually, straight from the Orange's mouth via Twitter.
  7. 1. DT Dexter Lawrence Somehow we trade back into the 1st for our RT and give up our 3rd. 1b. RT Chris Lindstrom 2. CB Sean Bunting 4a. C Ross Pierschbacher 4b. WR Keelan Doss 5a. LB Cole Holcomb 5b. DE Jamal Davis 6. CB Donnie Lewis 7. RB Wes Hills TD always trades up and I don't think Lindstrom lasts until our 2nd. Pierschbacher has practiced against Williams a lot and could be groomed to replace Mack. Lewis is depth behind Kazee at NB and Bunting is eventually Trufant's replacement.
  8. Trading up to 9 for Wilkins is perfectly fine. The problem is TATF had such a low opinion of him and made a borderline first round pick like Dexter Lawrence into a God. Wilkins is the better player with the more attractive skill set.
  9. She's got my vote. She could probably stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and sell bean pies to stopped cars and not lose my nod.
  10. So easy to make y'all cry.
  11. If Quinnen is there at 6, he might be worth the price. I just feel like there's absolutely no way he gets by Tampa. He's a #1 overall type of talent in my book.
  12. This almost guarantees that this is not what will happen.
  13. 4chan and stormfront
  14. Trading up for Wilkins..... gross.
  15. Thanks for the edit. But where were they radicalized?
  16. I say it every year and I’ll say it again. I’m always okay with trading up. It means they truly believe that the player will be great.
  17. If it only took a 3rd, be OK with that.
  18. Lol trading up in this scenario makes no sense. The player you wanted is already gone.
  19. NCAA trash organization.
  20. TD couldn't help himself
  21. Makes sense to me, if he's high on your board (1 or 2) go get him.
  22. Well Mr. Blank implied we're not done upgrading the oline. So rest assured, we're not done upgrading the oline. First or second round for sure.
  23. Dosnt really matter if he plays at a pro bowl level and everyone else is a bust.. If players have a high ceiling does it really matter where they are drafted in the long run?
  24. I agree. We have a seasoned veteran front office who know how to work the war room by having sound plans in place for most every scenario. The surprise for me would be a first round CB if their top 2 rated guys are gone at the other positions of interest.
  1. Load more activity