All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. MNF

Matt Stafford has the prettiest throwing motion in the NFL. He gets a little sloppy with his feet sometimes and sometimes he’ll drop his arm slot but when he stands tall and steps into it; thing of beauty.
  3. MNF

lol what? Falcons were in every game late except the Titans (terrible offensive performance) and the Vikings game; Ryan's truly horrible game of the year on 2 forced INTs. Every other game the Falcons tied or came within 1 score to tie the game. Defense is THAT bad. Also, for example vs the Cards? They didn't go into prevent D. We just torched them with uptempo. Troll harder!
  4. MNF

Makes WAYYYYY too much sense for us to try and flip Sanu to Green Bay or Buffalo. Should be able to get decent compensation.
  5. The pig parade was right around the corner from where combo got shot and no where near the neighborhood with weird roofs they made it seem like Jesse just rolled out of
  6. You can tell how white a crowd is by how they awe when sometime happens they don’t like.
  7. MNF

We would've never had Matt Bryant or the reunion with Morten Andersen.
  8. Trufant got an extension 2 years ago (2017). Underneath Quinn’s watch.
  9. I don't see the point in waiting. He's lost the team. Benefit in keeping him might be to see if he can lose us the rest of our games though. Maybe Miami falls into a win and we would have a shot at #1 overall.
  10. MNF

Rodgers wants flag for every hit. He is just over throwing every one.
  11. MNF

Within 5 yards guys!
  12. MNF

Remember when the Tatf cretins didn't want Bevell? but that superbowl call though. Smh what could have been.
  13. Little dissaponted I haven't seen Glenn post once about what's going on in Syria other than some comments about the US has always supported the bad guys. Sn4tteR would no doubt take it as further proof he's Kremlin bought or whatever the **** but I think he's just bunkered so far into his role as the contrarian he's not going to break character. If CNN and co wasn't talking about it he'd be tweeting about it every 15 mins. Gawd knows I've seen dozens of atrocity videos floating around the less mainstream news corners of twitter. But it's the biggest story of the weekend so he's not into it
  14. MNF

too bad the majority of those stats were compiled while losing and after halftime, in a lot of cases by double digits, with the exception of one, which was an interception negated by a roughing the passer on Philly's Barnett. Look at the scores.... https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RyanMa00/red-zone-passing-plays/2019 18 completions in the red zone in the 2nd half just 7 in the first half. Stats have context.
  15. MNF

I’m just glad we got rid of JD McKissick and Matt Prater....
  16. MNF

Wow that deep throw by Stafford shows why accuracy trumps the Arm strength.
  17. MNF

Woah, Detroit with a run game showing anything tonight?
  18. MNF

They only remember the few bad plays a game that Ryan has, go and watch highlights of other QBs, and think they play that well every snap of every game.
  19. Wow. That is some...next level scenario changing histories...Saints had 2 things go bad for Brees to wind up with him. lol Then again, maybe the coaching out in SD wouldn't have gotten as much out of Drew as Sean Payton was able.
  20. I actually dreamed we lost to the Colts the night before. Then it happened in real life. The Falcons will make your nightmares come true
  21. MNF

They do but it’s Rodgers. He has a ring.
  22. MNF

No delay of game. Wow refs really helping Rodgers.
  23. MNF

And less money on their Defense!
  24. I’m all for that. But that’s not tanking.
  25. From what I've heard Mike McCarthy is the leading candidate
  1. Load more activity