All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yep, Archie knew that the Chargers were a badly ran team under Smith. He also didn't like the city for Eli as well. Smart move by Archie because Eli wouldn't have won 2 SBs in San Diego and would've wasted his career like the Saints did most of Archie's career.
  3. My biggest issue with him has always been the lack of plays on the ball. Forced fumbles are cool, but they are only turnovers if the defense recovers. That's a risky gamble compared to interceptions. He's a big hitter, but if his game is to hide him in space, do you keep him long term? So tough because he's only 24.
  4. Trump could publicly demand that every world leader had to buy a condo in a Trump tower before meeting with him and Mitch wouldn't convict him.
  5. This is another thing you're absolutely right about, but Trump is political 28-3 and I have no faith whatsoever the right thing will ever happen again the rest of my cursed days.
  6. Not sure we can get any value for Trufant but trading him is definitely worth exploring and pursuing.
  7. Oh yeah, great point! That's going to make it a lot easier/faster for the House impeachment inquiry to get the documents they want.
  8. Let's see what happens with public opinion in the coming weeks.
  9. We have one of the worst NFL defenses the last decade and this rainbows and marshmallow guy wants to show maybe the one or 2 good plays we have a game? WTF is up with some people?
  10. Mulvaney waived allllllllllllllllllll the executive privilege though.
  11. Republican responses to Mulvaney's presser is going to be interesting. I'm sure there will be spin, but they can't hide behind "no quid pro quo" or other talking points. They can't hid behind "process" complaints. They are going to have to publicly say that it's okay for the President to exchange military aid for dirt on a political opponent. That's why I think this is going to hit hard and might shift the impeachment numbers even more.
  12. Marty fell victim to 2 if the biggest choke jobs in back 2 back postseason history in "the drive" and "the fumble" to the Broncos with both being in the AFCCG. Marty's Browns lost 3 out of 4 years to Elway and the Broncos in AFCCGs. Which is hilarious because those 80's Broncos would go on and fail to win it all in those 3 SB appearances under Dan Reeves as HC. Only for Reeves to go on a decade later to lose the SB to his former QB and team as the HC of the Falcons and Elway's retirement game lol.
  13. There's a lot of good info in this post but I don't feel Jairus Byrd is a good example about living in the past. He was an amazing player in Buffalo but showed up in New Orleans injured and never recovered. Buffalo had a top 10 pass defense his last healthy season in 2012.
  14. Great read. Interesting perspective. I always thought Kam Chancellor’s role was the one that really made that Seahawk defense so unique. I’ve said it many times; I have never seen a safety used like that before in my life. My favorite player this decade.
  15. The defense started to play more man D in the second half and we got stops forcing the Cardinals to punt in three consecutive series. The question to me is, if we obviously see that the Falcons defense is struggling with the zone scheme after 4 games, how come we do not go man for most of the time? Also, it seems players like Oliver do better in man-to-man coverage. What am I missing? Is Quinn being stubborn?
  16. A majority of the ****heads in the Senate will never hold him accountable for it because they will do anything to maintain power and because Trump built a cult of personality which their constituents would punish them for opposing, and those are unfortunately the only numbers that actually matter.
  17. That’s the thing with Neal. Say you play out the 5th year option and he stays healthy, it’s possible he wants what Collins got or somewhere in the area. That’s where you have to make the toughest decision. I know everyone keeps saying such and such came back after this and that injury but fail to mention that no two players are alike.
  18. Isnt it sad that we even have to list that as a attribute for professional players.
  19. He is a fvcking lunatic.
  20. I'd keep Rico because he seems to be the only secondary player with a brain right now. If they're changing schemes, I'd keep him as a bridge solely for that reason. A hard working, smart player who will push the roster.
  21. I would keep Neal. He should be very cheap for what you are getting. Tru could go either way. I would keep Rico he would do better in a role where you dont need to be a incredible athlete.
  22. And here we are: Mulvaney concedes that Trump’s desire to investigate “DNC server” was part of the reason Ukraine aide was held up reporter: so it was a quid pro quo Mulvaney: we do that all the time. get over it. politics is going to be involved in foreign policy elections do have consequences Essentially: We'll do whatever the **** we want. We can't be prosecuted. We won't be impeached. We are above the law. If people don't like it, they can vote us out. (But they won't because we coerce other countries to assure victory for us..)
  23. We have been drafting the same for better part of the decade. There are two first round DE on the team all drafted by DQ. The problems are deeper.
  24. Yeah, after Smith got embarrassed by the Manning family, he responded poorly. Rivers became His Guy, and His Guy needed to start. In a way, Smith and Rivers were a perfect match since everybody hated both of them.
  25. Hey guys. The old man that wanted other countries to investigate weather or not a kid of a politician made money from his father's name wants to hold the next G-7 summit at his resort in Florida.
  26. I agree on all 3. Honestly after Neal was injured this season I was kinda hoping they’d do their due diligence on every SS available via draft or FA and rescind his 5th year option and move on. I like him but never been in love with him. I’m more of an offensive guy over defense so I won’t pretend to know how each of the 3 fits and where they excel.
  1. Load more activity