All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Egos.
  3. I haven’t heard of this defense. What is it?
  4. Shouldnt have never came down to a FG against a 1-3-1 team to begin with. That team should have never scored 34 points.
  5. I want bieniemy too. Whoever the new coach is. They need to fix or gut the defense. And get a d coordinator who is aggressive in creating tos
  6. well today... we really needed at least 34 in regulation time; 33 was just a little outside of the margin of error.
  7. They have to gel. Or so other posters say.
  8. Hot diggity da mn!!!! Been saying this since 2015.
  9. I actually for some reason think Quinn and staff will get another shot next year...hear me out before you murder me lol. Quinn: He did change the scheme somewhat to a 3-4/5-2 and doesn't necessarily have the players to run it best, was this change neccessary? We are for sure headed for a top 5 draft pick as we have the toughest remaining schedule for the season...I honestly don't see many wins coming this season. The staff has shown to be better at drafting than what we had previously. So with prime draft position and some cuts, some 3-4 specific players can come in. I don't know that the team has quit on him because yesterday they came back from a large deficit and balled on both sides of the ball during that time and the catalyst on defense was an ADJUSTMENT to man coverage. So that tells me some of the players can play and some are past overachievers who have had their real underachiever selves show up, and they need to go (Beasley,Cambell,Ishmael).
  10. If Matt Ryan who has been in the league since 2008 needs yet another learning curve! He’s not very intelligent and should be in another profession that requires less thinking and improvising!
  11. Defense, we are tied for last in the league (Miami) with 5 sacks. Even @Big_Dog knows you cannot win games with 5 sacks in 6 games.
  12. Hot diggity dog!!! Fireworks!!! I like fireworks!!!
  13. Both have rarely missed games.
  14. Or a family member of Smitty?
  15. I can't answer your "periods" of mediocrity question, because his entire tenure has been mediocre to me.
  16. Even the broadcast team was clowning all the slogans.
  17. At least two were because the opponent refused to rush at the end of the game, and Quinn was on the coaching staff for both of those teams.
  18. Or for not playing for the FG in SB51. Bryant would have been the hero, but Shanny and Danny had to get fancy with the play calls.
  19. Blank needs to hire football people that can manage football players, and get the heII out of the way.
  20. I agree. Everytime someone mentions 2016 I say the same exact thing. That ship sailed after the super bowl was over. time to move on
  21. 0-16. The Falcons will find a way, even with already having a win.
  22. Yea to the anti tankers how'd those 3 wins at the end of last year work out for us? Provided ZERO momentum going into this season and gave us a middling draft position. Worst outcome possible.
  1. Load more activity