All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. His framing is what hes great at. Hes been one of if not the best pitch framer in MLB every year.
  3. And then get charged with assault by mdrake.
  4. This is ********. Don’t spread ********. Before you post something do just a moment of research to make sure that you aren’t regurgitating ********. ****. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-italy-mozzarella-president/
  5. Yesterday
  6. Much rather see Grace or Foye out there.
  7. Never noticed Trufant was not on the field. What does that say?
  8. Lots of teams could use a player like Sanu. Hooper should be traded because we’re not gonna pay him. He’s gonna be the highest paid TE possibly of all time until Kittle hits FA. It’ll suck to see both of em go
  9. Flowers catching seemed to drop off big this season. He has never been a great catcher but he was dropping balls that were hitting him dead in the mit. Kinda strange
  10. He does have that soup...its pretty good...oh ...wait..
  11. Someone like Isaiah Simmons fills that rangy LB/S hybrid role perfectly. Getting him would be a massive upgrade over Ishmael and Campbell combined. We have to find another impact player on the DL too, especially at getting after the QB. Grady can’t be the only guy getting in the backfield. We have guys who can two gap though in Davison and Senat (hate that he’s not getting reps).
  12. That was the plan...and welp...
  13. And I hope Chase Young is as good as the Bosa brothers. Don't know who else you could be talking about, my brain is failing me right now. BTW, I was all over wanting Joey Bosa when he came out. I just haven't watched Ohio State this year to know anything about Chase Young.
  14. Why do I get the feeling you're not really laughing...
  15. Well I'm not. I think Wisconsin is the best team in college football and can't wait for that Wisconsin/Ohio State game.
  16. Not that I disagree about Campbell being garbage, I assume you're a grown man and if that is the case please don't "DefailDre" people's names. It just makes you look like you're 7.
  17. You don't have to be a true #1 to be an upgrade over Flowers.
  18. The secondary is a much bigger issue than the pass rush
  19. With DQ taking over, I really wanted to see Campbell blitzing more and less in coverage. I think the coverage is a domino that fell once Keanu got hurt.
  20. Give what kind of signs to players on the field? I could see it working if they were giving signs to the batter but what would they be telling the fielders?
  21. Oh don’t worry this is just article one of many
  22. Was going to make the drive for the Houston game, but after they got molested the first 4 games I decided the team wasn't worth my time and support this year.
  23. Jalen Ramsey was one of those players I'd be okay trading for. Hes a legit shut down CB.
  24. Massive! Like, at least... hundreds of people! If I was anywhere near there I'd gladly crack a couple stink bombs just to be a **** about it.
  1. Load more activity