All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. No you didn't, as evidenced by this wildly ignorant post.
  3. Yeah, I'm in no hurry to go back to the days of Joey Harrington and Byron Leftwich at QB.
  4. Hope y'all drafted Hoop like I did. He been pretty consistent.
  5. Remember that year, month, week, DAY when POTUS Completely on his own accord and without consulting his top advisers 1) gave an authoritarian thug (because he asked) the green light to displace and slaughter our allies who sacrificed thousands of lives to almost eradicate ISIS, 2) Re-established ISIS as a threat 3) gave Russia a foothold in the mideast, then bragged because he maybe got the thug to stop murdering our allies for a few days to get the **** out of their homes 4) Admitted to doing a complete end run around the Constitution to withhold defense missiles from our ally in order to gain a political advantage and aid an adversary 5) Held a press conference to announce he was wiping his *** with the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution (and more) And you STILL thought he was remotely qualified for the job and mocked the rest of us? Yeah . . . that was the day your idiocy wasn't even worth the entertainment value and I put you on ignore forever.
  6. I don't think we need a new RB. Ito is good and should be the lead back next year. Koetter offenses aren't kind to RBs. Look at what Barber and Jones are doing in Tampa with a new philosophy. Both were considered bad RBs last year but seem to be rejuvenated this year. Last year Tampa ran for 1523 yards under Koetter and in 2017 they ran for 1448. This year (Under Arians) they are on pace for 1789.
  7. Already addressed, Gampie. The fake/scm/Dems (when regarding the GOP) conspiracy is treated as fact. When it doesn't benefit the fake/scm/Dems, then fact are treated as conspiracy Just facts that WFW happens ascribe to, whereas @Big_Dog happens to ascribe to the fake/scm/Dems like the Gospel. Just go listen to you savior, Grampie, Pe"King" James...
  8. So it's everyone else's fault that your opinion is terrible?
  9. Because the game is being played on Thursday? He will do Saturday games as well. Airplanes do exist.
  10. PAIN!!!!
  11. Question for everyone saying how much more important SS is than FS. New England has had an excellent defense for a while now and is absolutely ridiculous this season. For a while they've been playing a castoff in Patrick Chung at SS and a legit star at FS in Devin McCourty. How do you explain that? Who is more important?
  12. I dont know. That's really tough to trade Anderson. He has the highest potential of anyone in the system IMO.
  13. I think the hindsight pick is Braden Smith. He's a very good player who fills a need and would have saved the Kaleb McGary pick and trade up for other players.
  14. China denies Morey firing request So what’s the truth?
  15. If it’s good enough for Politics it’s dog on good enough for here!
  16. It's not much fun posting on an 1-5 football team's message board!!!!
  17. It was a Thursday night college commentator...there’s a reason he’s on Thursday nights instead of Saturdays
  18. OP, this thread is really depressing. Did you get a new son-in-law?
  19. But . . but his people say he wont be making any money from this.
  20. Falcon homers shouldn't take shots at anyone either. In case you didn't notice, we suck.
  21. Uh......ok. I disagree, but ok.
  22. When does Mulvaney get fired after fvking up so bad yesterday??
  23. Hooper and Ryan are the only two worth a **** on the team right now.
  1. Load more activity