All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Live show starts at at 7:30 EST with Myself and Voch Lombardi https://www.youtube.com/c/UnintentionalGrounding/live
  3. Sometimes, the rumors are so far off, you just shake your head when the pick comes. Other times, they are on the money. I do believe we will be picking for the trenches. I'm just not sure which side, and frankly, if it's a quality player, I'll be alright with either - as long as we address both in this draft.
  4. Lawrence reminds me of a twitched up Linval Joseph.
  5. Defensive End Running Back Cornerback Would be my guess as far as depth or need
  6. Yes. Tonight for a second rounder. Seals will be made. I always pictured Rosen as a giant.
  7. I think it's pretty accurate. How do you remember it?
  8. Beasley is the most likely guy. Don't see any of the others as possibilities, aside from maybe - and it's a big maybe - Jarrett. Trufant still has a massive cap hit and Devondre wouldn't net enough for how much we'd lose by losing him.
  9. I haven't researched it heavily, but as he was the same weight, could already do 225 32 times, etc as a freshman, I'd imagine he doesn't need it. That begs the question of why he was taking it, but seems like he's going to have all the strength he needs regardless. My question is definitely around the Rubin type thing. Rubin is a guy you take in the 3rd. But, if you have a guy who can collapse the pocket, and use long arms to function somewhat like Calais Campbell, while still being able to anchor...well that's a whole other kind of beast. I'd only want him in the first if I thought he had legitimate pass rush. But like I said, with him it's definitely a projection. You didn't see a ton of it in school. You just also don't see a ton of strong, 35 inch armed dudes. Those are some tools.
  10. This is a classic example of letting the talent come to you and drafting over need because of it.No ones complaining about that Ridley pick now.I was a Tavern Bryan guy myself but after getting Ridley At 26 that was the right pick all day.Talent wise it was a no contest.
  11. Either way we would have wound up trading up for him, and it didn't work out. So the board wanted 2 trade ups for Brandon Graham, and Clowney, costing us 2 future first round picks. Either that or we wouldve took Featherspoon or Kindle.
  12. Someone else gets it
  13. Dan Quinn says he's not happy with any O-line but Center and Left Tackle. That's with Ty on the roster. I won't freak out either but he's not starter ability. He's pure back-up. If he needs to start, they can get by with him. We don't want to get by.
  14. I thought it was pretty dang accurate tbh. This account isn't that old, but I was here before it and I remember MOST people feeling this way. Right now board consensus is...what would you say? Christian Wilkins, Cody Ford, Dexter Lawrence? Trade up for Ed Oliver? The consensus isn't there. I'm so worried we take Lindstrom. I like the dude alright, but at 14? BLECCHHHH
  15. Yeah I bet they are. Hoping they too find a sucker like the Seahawks did with the Chiefs.
  16. I like both players (Bush more so than White) but no way is LB our biggest need on defense. It's arguably our most settled position. Debo Campbell Foye Riley Bruce Carter Kemal Ishmael Jermaine Grace
  17. The Giants will need to address that offensive line early. I know Gettleman said Eli is only 38 and has two years before he turns 40, but if they continue to ride with the line they have now Eli is going to feel like he’s 40. Without OBJ teams can stack the box and just play the run. I can see them going OL with pick 6 or QB because the threat of the Bengals, Dolphins, and Redskins choosing Haskins and Jones.
  18. Amendment 14. Section 4. "The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void." Good thing the Constituition provides a way out of such matters. If you're a dirty commie (China), or a raving mullah (Iran) debt to such adversaries is meaningless! Manifest Destiny baby
  19. But our second level is good if healthy, and the third level has been generally fine and actually has a lot of talent still, although I'm not against drafting a CB. The d-line should be our focus, especially considering that's the area in which this draft actually excels at.
  20. This board was team Weatherspoon vs team Graham. About as heated pre-draft debate as I can remember.
  21. Think they'll trade Rosen?
  22. I like Bush, but he's not worth a trade up. Unless for some reason we wanted a replacement for Debo, this would make no sense. Bush is a good player, but he's not a top 10 player in this draft. For me, he's not even a top 15 player. I think many of us would be incredibly angry if we moved up to take Bush.
  23. Linebacker is the biggest need on our defense. I think we find a way to get one of those guys later tonight.
  24. And Harper is cold the majority of the time. Hes currently hitting .200 his last 15 games.
  25. He said in the same interview - or one only a day or two apart, could be wrong here - that you can't get your heart set on one guy, and that's bad for draft rooms, because the energy goes away if you don't get your guy. He said you need to have 3 or 4 guys. I'm pretty sure this is just him saying he knows who he'll take if he falls to where we pick. We aren't trading up to No. 3, and we aren't overpaying.
  1. Load more activity