All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Get Dog The Bounty Hunter. Better yet, get Tommy Lee Jones.
  3. Honestly I think RB’s are such a unique case. Their number should never count against the CAP, and their rookie contract should expire after 2 years
  4. Seems like he struggling in AAA so hopefully he can get some walks.
  5. Those same fat people in Mississippi aren't going to get thin just because they move to California. No more than I would suddenly get fat if I moved to Mississippi. That's not how it works. Mississippi has a lot of fat people because they have a lot of poor people. It goes hand in hand. Same with opioid use.
  6. Get Dog The Bounty Hunter. Better yet, get Tommy Lee Jones.
  7. Give BMac a curve low and inside and he might golf it over the fence
  8. Nice to see them interacting with these kids!
  9. Wentz is already paid.
  10. LOL ,Rodgers is an elite QB tho ?? Who would they rank over Rodgers, ik Favre but who else ?? He has been clutch in 4th quarters. Did you forget the Dallas cowboys two years ago or no ??
  11. Do you think Lombardi's coaching today would be outdated? I mean run the ball be balanced and play solid defense. So the answer is no.
  12. Strike 1 to Brian Dozier called a ball.
  13. I saw, but all those contracts are two years old or less.
  14. Julio probably bout to get a pay raise so expect that number to go up. Pretty ridiculous that Gb is so high with no real RB contract tho.
  15. He is upset. He said trade rumors "piss me off". He also added he doesnt want to leave Texas.
  16. Dude, give credit where credit is due. Your comment is what a hack would say...don't be a hack
  17. I bet ya Markakis and BMac could beat the **** out of some folks in a bar fight
  18. And NO can’t finction without a Satellite/Joker RB. Kamara has all the leverage. Without a Bush, Sproles , Kamara the SP offense isn’t nearly as effective They should draft Swift out of UGA and let AK walk
  19. And it's where they live. I mean if they lived in California chances are they wouldn't be obese.
  20. Interested to see how Inciarte looks at the plate tonight
  21. Good to see Ender back.
  22. We will be in all top 10 categories also once Julio is done. Actually the only team in top 5 in all categories.
  23. That will be fixed in the next day or so, and FFS70 will have a fit.
  24. This is a useless comment. Do you have anything meaningful to say?
  1. Load more activity