All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, and I cannot help but get the feeling that they reaaaaally seem to want Gage to step his game up to the next level & be that guy to replace Sanu moving forward, but the dude just can't seem to stay on the field.
  3. It doesn't pay to 'Rile-y The Duke'.
  4. Huh? You said he wanted to be Swiss army then said he wanted to be boundary? Which is it? He also barely played boundary, they lined him up at safety mostly. His potential has yet to be seen
  5. Exactly. If Sanu is a big part of flipping this Defense; as the 4th or 5th weapon now a days behind RB targets, Hoop, Julio, and Ridley? A better D; even average, is worth Sanu for say Gage or Zaccheaus/Blake emerging just from guys on roster today.
  6. The fact that Beasley is on the trading block speaks volumes about DQ's dim future as the HC. Duke Riley is another player that he beamed over and is in Philly now.
  7. I honest to God thought we were winning the NFCC this season, and I have NEVER said that in the 40 years I've been a fan. The Falcons, The City, and the Fans will never recover from LI. This is our footnote in NFL history, highlight film for every other team. 19 points given up in a single quarter, 2 quarters with out scoring a single point. The problem is evident, you can see his name here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI
  8. I was going to buy my son a Falcons jersey but then my wife said 'Isn't that a choking hazard?' -- Okay I'm done with the plagiarism...for now...?
  9. The $2 popcorn is delicious and a good bang for your buck! I still plan on going to a game. Especially since they are going to be at a discount.
  10. This, we'll be lucky to land a 5th now.
  11. Free up the cap space. Thanks for your time here Sanu. Hopefully, you get traded to greener pastures. We should take a 7th if offered for Beasley.
  12. No one gets in their seats until midway through the first quarter, it's like paying $2,000 a year to go to 8 BBQ's
  13. You nailed it. Never expected him to be on the team after this season one way or another due to age, cap number, and the continued emergence of Ridley & Hooper in the passing game. So if we can get something useful for him, that's a win.
  14. Nah, it’s called being stubborn. Plenty of guys on this board like that. 2012 is like that. He ain’t a troll. But he’s stubborn as hell
  15. That's pretty rich and we would be robbing someone, I was expecting...
  16. Oh look, yet another investigation into Clinton that found no wrongdoing... A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month. The report appears to represent a final and anticlimactic chapter in a controversy that overshadowed the 2016 presidential campaign and exposed Clinton to fierce criticism that she later cited as a major factor in her loss to President Trump. ... Overall, investigators said, “there was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” The report cited “instances of classified information being inappropriately” transmitted, but noted that the vast majority of those scrutinized “were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them.”
  17. Matt Ryan is the only one of the 53 guys I would say is thriving in this ****Show they call a team. Maybe Hooper too.
  18. I mean we're 1-5 so how bad it could it really hurt??
  19. Still miss the Dome. I was fibe with a new stadium until I saw the ticket price-gouging and mega-mall they had in mind.
  20. He stated his preferred QB type, he never said the issue with the team is Ryan's lack of immobility. Ryan is good but he's boring. You can't blame people for being bored of him, he is VERY vanilla.
  21. Is it trolling to be called on incorrect claims, be shown evidence, continue to stick to claims without evidence to prove their claims instead, and keep thinking cap spending is Falcons problem with Defense and blames Ryan? Yeah, he's a simpleton or a bad troll.
  22. WillyMo Always Ready?
  23. Q. How do you castrate a Saints fan? A. Kick his sister in the chin.
  24. I don’t think he’s trolling. I think he’s literally incapable of providing a good explanation of what he really means
  25. 1. When Ridley has to be resigned, Julio will be 34 years old. You have no idea what type of player Julio will be at that age 2. You can “wonder” all you want but you don’t have proof that Ryan ever spoke with anyone in upper management about what the team needs. That logic is insane dude. Thats like saying “I wonder if my wife cheated on me....I better divorce her.” Who the hell thinks like that? 3. The only thing we KNOW, is that Ryan’s job is to play QB for the falcons, NOT run the franchise.
  1. Load more activity