All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Can they manage the clock, know when to run the ball, and how not to give up games on final plays though
  3. So, it only takes 4 coaches with 120+ years of experience to equal Belichick. And, I'm only half joking.
  4. #2 won’t happen. He got torched by nobodies today
  5. It’s an educated guess. There is absolutely no way to keep all those guys, Kiwi. No accounting method will allow for so much manipulation. I just hope we find a way to keep Hooper. They could restructure Matthews & Tru If both play like they should and are in the 4 year plan. Could also extend Mack to reduce his 2020 CAP. That’s about it. The rest will be made in the form of cuts. Who we cut is anyone’s guess. But looking at CAP vs Dead Money, there are only 7-8 logical options.
  6. Yes he did. That was a tough call though. He was definitely at the end of his career. He had done so much for the Falcons, it would almost seem an insult to offer him a 1 year deal. If we had offered him three years and he had one more good year and two down years, people on this board would have crucified TD.
  7. It was a bit of a rough one for Trufant on Monday. In addition to Gage catching a clean ball against him, Justin Hardy and Calvin Ridley also had nice grabs while working against the Falcons’ top corner. so y’all gonna continue to ignore our shutdown corner getting flamed by everyone?????
  8. Oh hey look who it is! How's that list of games Julio has missed with "foot issues" coming along?
  9. Good. Looks like the braves and phillies are the main 2 trying to get him
  10. OK, that was a pretty good Boomer self own (actually a few years from true Boomer generation.) I just assumed it was a vid. oops
  11. We arent escaping the injury bug this year, hope we have good depth and our coaches really actually coach through our roster.
  12. See this is another assumption you don’t know any of what you say is going to happen.You see black n white like what your seeing today is what it’s going to be come next FA.See this is the narrative I have an issue with. You don’t no what or where we are going to in next years draft to possibly upgrade certain spots so players become easier to let go.Your just holding onto the narrative what the picture looks like now that’s how it’s going to look in a year. I’ve seen and heard this before we can’t do this or we can’t hold onto this guy your Jarretts and alike yet what happens exactly the opposite. I think you just need to wait until a few more cards hit the table before making such assumptions.
  13. I wouldn’t put Abe in that group. He had a fluke injury but still had like 12 sacks, 14 TFL, 14 QBH and 1 safety his lone season with Arizona
  14. Is philly on his no trade list?
  15. I don’t think its that bad. Losing those players hurts, but Sanu was already replaced by Ridley. Rico would hit. So would Free. But draft well and you’re good.
  16. That's fine and dandy but don't come in here and act like we attacked you because we asked you to explain your side. That's childish.
  17. I would be ok with absolutely none of this happening as long as we win a Lombardi.
  18. Just so nice to hv real Falcon action to read up on. This is when the season starts for me... Good work people!
  19. Yeah The Burner was washed up when he left. Mud Duck retired I believe. Dahl and DiMarco sucked to lose. Abe was in the twilight of his career. That was tough to call. He did produce for AZ the next year but he was getting pretty old IIRC. We should have kept Poe. Alford was expendable. We are deep at CB. Teco was going to command RB1 money. He had a decent year last year but it didn't warrant RB1 money IMO. Once again, we are deep there. Grimes was a good CB but not exactly Deion Sanders or a cornerstone of the defense like Debo and Jarrett are.
  20. I remember a few years back in the first rd of the playoffs they ran the ball 12 times and 6 of those were Brady scrambling. They had 14 total rush yards. The next week in the second rd they ran it like 40-times for 175 yards. That’s the scheme flexibility that has made them so great.
  21. They don’t see it yet. They still think we are fine. This is pretty much the last year
  22. Long story short, but he made a mask out of my face.
  1. Load more activity