All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. DK isn't that bad. He's had some growing pains, but its tough to get the offense going when you barely get any possessions.
  3. He watched years of plays in the off season to come up with his adjustments. I don't think he's outdated but getting the plays into the players heads was a total failure. It doesn't help when even the vets are screwing up their assignments.
  4. Except when he won a superbowl as a DC, and took a team in his 2nd year as a HC to a superbowl. If you want to say "move on" because it's just not working, I understand that, but to infuse incorrect information about him being inept, when he has clearly succeeded at both jobs in some capacity previously, is intellectually dishonest.
  5. Holding on to Quinn would be wasting the last part of Matt’s career. Holding on to Quinn would...did you say greatest Falcons roster to take field? Holy crap, if this is the greatest Falcons roster to ever take the field yet get these results, then we definitely need to let go of Quinn.
  6. I would say when you die, but I feel like we are on the cusp of discovering how to live forever, so never
  7. Derrick Brown next to Grady Jarrett would be exciting. It'd give us a really stout interior. DL/LB/S in the first 2-3 rounds with DL preferably in the 1st would solve a ton of our defensive woes IF we hit on those two picks.
  8. Don't know and not blaming him. Everyone is correct that this needs to be on Quinn but, I still believe in the guy and don't think he should be fired. IMO we'd still have a losing records because of DK, even if our guys in the secondary weren't dropping coverage.
  9. Yep to all that. What about that sideline catch on 3rd and long in the 1st that Quinn didn't challenge? Was that a grab? They seriously played no replays on the jumbotron.
  10. The state of the defense all but guarantees Quinn will be fired. Why? Blank has to sell tickets and fans won’t buy while the ‘defensive’ guy that is going to have maybe one of the worst defenses in NFL history is still around.
  11. Guys like Beasley, I agree. Most of the other guys that get playing time on the D would likely do better elsewhere. Poole is doing pretty well on the Jets. Not setting the world on fire, but better than he was here.
  12. We sure you aren't a Saints fan in disguise?
  13. 1- we simply don't have the talent on the roster that prognosticators (and our fan base) think we do. 2- the talent we have is not being put in a situation to win. We are being outcoached 3- the talent we have, even the veterans, are making repeated mental mistakes, and are not being held accountable for them.
  14. I’ve given up on the Falcons winning the Super Bowl in my life time. 2016 happened. As I was sitting on my couch watching, I was thinking ‘So this is what it feels like to win SB...’. Then the EVENT happened in the second half. You know, it felt good for a while, but nothing like the birth of my kids or my wedding day. Im fairly certain that none of the players feel bad for letting old Emmitt down or they could care less if I was proud of their effort during the Eagles game. I’m also sure that none of the players were on the edge of their seats watching me successfully pull off a PeopleSoft upgrade over the weekend. With age, comes wisdom
  15. Lol. Did you forget purple for this post. Thanks for the good laugh. DQ is swimming in Petrino territory in terms of coaching and record this year.
  16. Lol. Only if Matt and the offense can put up 50+ points every week to help cover the horrible defense Quinn created.
  17. Bye Campbell
  18. Loved the ending. I was hoping Kendall would cut Logan's throat.
  19. Not with him coaching the D. His style is old and outdated and he refuses to adapt
  20. Technically we don’t know that Quinn actually wanted him gone.
  21. Last year we went from like #7 pick to #13 in the final week. Falcons will do it again.
  22. What is this guy doing?!?! https://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/coaches-roster/jerome-henderson
  23. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/defense/ We are spending more towards our cap and more cash out of pocket on Defense. Imagine calling my info incorrect and saying I’m the delusional one.
  24. The Saint lose Brees and still find a way to win Due to their Head Coach making adjustments and coming up with a plan to win without Brees We -on the other hand - have an inept coach in Quinn that can’t win a game even at full strength and Matt Ryan at QB We have more than enough talent to have a consistently good team we just have a completely incompetent coach
  25. He was cut. then brought back when the two kickers crapped out in preseason.
  1. Load more activity