All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Tyreek hill wasn't suspended does that make him ok? Banks went to jail is he a bad guy? The system doesn't always work.
  3. I was quite surprised to see Aaron Freeman say Bennett was a “strong contender” for starter. I always considered him a fringe roster spot as well.
  4. So if your son had died under his control you'd he ok with this? @papachaz you too, y'all would all still like him? Do some more reading man. Please. Read the parent and player statements.
  5. I don't think we would win a SB without Matt getting a ton of credit, give the offense's success is basically built around his success.
  6. It amazes me how these discussions twist and turn. Salary cap is very much real but can very much come back and bite you in the future. But what really amazes me is that the same people who want to pay this player or another as superstars, are the first to complain about our lack of depth. Quality depth costs money too.
  7. "Durkin is by all accounts an awful football coach, even if you ignore his career 11-15 head coaching record at the college level. Durkin presided over Maryland’s program when the preventable death of 19-year-old Jordan McNair happened because of a heatstroke during team workouts. Even though the coach himself wasn’t directly responsibly for McNair’s death, investigations into Maryland in the aftermath exposed Durkin as the leader of a program defined by intimidation, bullying, and a lack of accountability for coaches who abused players." Go read man, abuse, a death, lots of fun stuff by him.
  8. The puppets were the weirdest part for me. I did not enjoy his show really. Funny enough, this movie is produced by a Chinese media conglomerate To finish up my thoughts, Tom Hanks sucks as Mr Rodgers. He has too much "baggage" to play that "pristine morality" role.
  9. Absolutely. Why would Kazee be our 3rd safety when he could be on the field 80% of the time at the nickel. It’s a perfect spot for him.
  10. He is already bringing bad juju, players dropping like flies for the year.
  11. Smallwood for Rivals has confirmed Washington and McClellan. Also this will be a big weekend for 2021 recruits as well, Micah Morris has also confirmed he’s coming this weekend and expect more
  12. If I go down with the ship, so be it, but there’s no way the Giants don’t sell off their top guys. That team is old (and not good) and the MIL rosters are barren. Beating up on the dregs of the National League does not change that. I’d have to question Farhan Zaidi’s ability as a ML GM if he tries to go for “one last run”.
  13. Remove last year. It’s a Unicorn. What are the numbers since Quinn took over? Bear in mind we won a total of 10 games between 2013 & 2014. 32-20. 63% win rate and nearly consecutive NFCCG’s
  14. We're just in a weird year where more teams are in it this late than normal. There's really only 2 elite teams in the NL, Dodgers and Braves, and then the rest are somewhere in the middle and then the Marlins at the bottom. Picture is much more clear in the AL and therefore more teams in the AL willing to sell.
  15. Kazee is our nickle CB for good.
  16. I thought it was fine.
  17. I can see that POV but I feel like less teams trading means less of a chance for a mid market team to close the gap.
  18. I hate Touki's delivery. Wish they would fix it like they did Julio's.
  19. Very much because this only emboldens actual racist
  20. Maybe it was my white trash upbringing, but as a kid I always found it weird that Mr Rogers would come in, take off his shoes, and put on another pair of shoes just to walk around the **** house. I didn't know anyone else who did that.
  21. I actually believe the opposite is true!! I think it helps the mid market teams because teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, and Dodgers can't load up on August waiver claim players like in years past because they have the money to do that. Teams like the Braves can't risk putting in a waiver claim in August on a player that might be making too much money but that wouldn't be an issue for the big money teams. I think that levels the playing field somewhat.
  22. Speaking Sewell, here’s his dad’s Twitter
  1. Load more activity