All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Sounds like someone bought into the rhetoric. That's not true at all. There are plenty of ways to have a more capitalist healthcare system where nobody has to die (at least not more than they already do...can't save everybody). The benefits of capitalism are better quality goods and services at a lower cost. Exactly what we need in healthcare.
  3. “All of God’s children are welcome...except you....and you...and you....and also you.”
  4. And it’s named “Friendship Baptist Church”.
  5. "The government shouldnt do anything to help the people whose lives were ruined on 9/11. Pardon me while I go support spending trillions of dollars invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11". Who hates America? I forgot...
  6. Kayoh do you like AY/A Value? I saw this on Twitter in late January and posted it, but you probably missed it at the time.
  7. The GOP has never had trouble with that before. The attacks on these four remind me of the lackadaisical attacks against Trump in '15-16. They expect their usual attacks to be instant takedowns but instead they've survived and only grew more prominent. Now we're at the stage where they think giving them more rope to hang themselves will do the trick.
  8. Steve hates first responders. Imagine siding with Osama Bin Laden over the Americans who sacrificed their lives on one of the worst days in our country's history. Anti-American af....
  9. Do y’all realize that if we add up all of the Trump threads, we’re somewhere at around 3.5 million views and about 400,000 posts?
  10. It's true. Just like my speech about being good consumers. If you don't like what this country stands for go somewhere that fits your ideals more. You have a choice. Use it.
  11. I just..... Can't.... America is their God and Trump is their prophet. Jehovah has been replaced there clearly
  12. He is better than most credit him for. In 2018, Hooper caught 71 passes — on 88 targets, for a league-best 81% catch rate — for 660 yards and four touchdowns. He may never become the threat that Kelce and Ertz are, but the Falcons don’t necessarily need that. They need a dependable outlet for Ryan who catches passes that are thrown his way, who can create mismatches over the middle of the field, and who can make defenses pay for focusing their attention on other players (like Jones). Hooper represents all of those things, and he should only get better. A five-year, $42.5MM pact with $20MM or so in guarantees seems to make sense for both sides.
  13. I don’t think Trump selected Bolton for philosophical reasons. Bolton became a Fox News contributor during the Obama administration. I’m sure that’s how Trump became familiar with him.
  14. It took me a few years. I will still occasionally catch myself holding my breath when concentrating on something very technical. I don't think I took four complete breaths in my first ever competition fight.
  15. They really do.
  16. Stats with out personnel or lack of personnel don’t say much. It’s the same argument people use to defend Shanny,s mediocre years for most of his career. If John fox had kept his ego in check against a David Gerald, Jax would have done much better 2008-2010. That is what got John Fox fired.
  17. I'm a pro capitalist. But lets be real honest for a second. Some things shouldn't be based on how much money you like.... I dunno whether you live or die
  18. End of discussion, this is a load of horse crap. Capitalism is the most successful economic system in the history of planet earth but people don't want to use it for the biggest industry in the country. Ridiculous.
  19. Chris Houston’s helmet from any game so that I can put it on, never turn around to look back at what’s been put behind me, and just keep moving forward.
  20. The way college has been flooded and the curriculum watered down, in some cases (unfortunately) that is a yes.
  21. Which is why Trump is making celebrities out of four freshman members of Congress with no power. How else is he supposed to get his base whipped up against a party that's basically giving him everything he wants?
  22. I haven't had a BJJ since my last birthday.
  23. They're clearly not working if they need this program. The "charity will fix this" people aren't helping if they haven't donated in decades. You just want them out of mind so you don't have to deal with it. You'd prefer to just let them die than support them.
  24. Stop with the hyperbole. It's clown **** and makes you look like you don't have a real argument. No one in Canada or Scandinavia is waiting months or years for an MRI. Maybe a few weeks but if I needed an MRI right now, my doctor's office probably wouldn't have an opening anyway. What isn't hyperbole is that Americans are paying hundreds of dollars for routine procedures and people are going into bankruptcy because of medical bills. Policies have made it worse but the crux of the issue is a for-profit healthcare system. Everyone who knows anything about healthcare policy knows that single payer is the best option. The only question is how we get there. The only people who disagree are those who haven't thought about the issue for more than two seconds and think capitalism=America=good.
  25. Oh jeez. So now universities are basically 13th grade, 14th grade, 15th grade, and 16th grade.
  1. Load more activity