All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Rams 44 Falcons 27 Dan Quinn's defense will continue to look like the hot garbage it is.
  3. all. please cut the negative banter out or this thread will be locked. thanks
  4. Sounds like something Pat McAfee would say and hes spot on. This is his first year in the booth and he does Thursdays because he has 10 other things he does every week (weekly radio show, Get Up, 2 podcasts, WWE). He is actually very knowledgeable and has a lot of insider knowledge. I recc giving his podcast a listen as well, tons of insight on the NFL (The Pat McAfee show 2.0) or his radio show on westwood one.
  5. Facebook makes way more sense when you know that they partnered with the Daily Caller for news curation and "fact checking."
  6. Once again, my condolences for your butthurt.
  7. Id want to go whichever route Sanu prefers. If he wants to stay a Falcon we should keep him. If he wants to play for a contender we should trade him to one.
  8. 44 - 30 Rams in a horribly ugly defensive debacle before 47,612 screaming empty seats.
  9. My annoyance toward Freeman has decreased.
  10. At least WaPo can be held accountable, unlike the thousands of anonymous FB pages that spread disinformation.
  11. Ah jeez, I have a sickening feeling that we are going to celebrate our next sack as if we just won the Super Bowl.
  12. Yeah bottom tier games
  13. you're condolences don't mean **** to me. so take those condolences and, well.. you know.
  14. Did WaPo not publish that article?
  15. Makes sense let's trade a future HOFer still playing at a high level for a few future picks that may or may not work out. Short memories folks, does anyone Remember those picks or SBs Cleveland won with our 5 picks in the Julio trade? Right, that didn't happen, as a matter of fact, none of those players ever made a pro bowl and none are in the league now.
  16. It didn’t say “read this article a conservative columnist wrote and here are the problems with it”. It said, “read this article wapo just put out”.
  17. Mahomes supposedly out minimum three weeks with dislocated kneecap. MRI right now to see if there's any damage to ligaments etc. That's according to USA Today
  18. Like I said, I had NO CLUE what was discussed previously and was ONLY skimming through and it got a laugh. No more, no less, no hidden agenda. Wasn’t meant to cause ANY Butthurt either way. So not sure why it did. my condolences, however.
  19. Just walked by Gene Chizik at Hartsfield. Carry on.
  1. Load more activity