All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. What an utterly insane thing to believe. That dude is a psycho.
  3. Beat me to it. The fact that he is using this as an excuse for how poorly his defense performed is mind boggling to me. Dude has lost it.
  4. I think he blew up the Bull$hit meter with that one!
  5. I'm all for paying big money for linemen, if they're worth it. Matthews has not played up to his contract. It's arguable whether he was playing up to it when it was given to him.
  6. It's too long to paste in its entirety, but this easily, and wholly, debunks wfw's absurd lie. https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency
  7. I didn’t get to watch the debates from last night. Is there any site I can go to where I can catch it now?
  8. Weird. I got that from Dawgnation website that he was going to Michigan State. I thought it was an Edit showing committed. Oh well, sorry for the misinformation.
  9. One of our biggest problems. We're quickly learning you don't bring in a bunch of mediocre, nondescript, journeymen coaches if your intent is to build a Super Bowl caliber staff. As for Free, glad to see him get an opportunity to excel. Obviously that's all the man needed to make an impact for this offense.
  10. Is this why you go so hard the other direction against Free and for Teco?
  11. That is just under 2000 yards from scrimmage over 16 games. So yeah that would be elite numbers
  12. You have to pay your LT unless you want your QB to end up like David Carr.
  13. You leave Maria Bartiromo out of this!!!
  14. This is utterly, patently, and demonstrably false.
  15. how are they already pushing Gage when they aren't even on the team?
  16. Trump's got out of international business when pops took office, Biden's got in international business... totally the opposite
  17. No need for an evaluation -we know the stats 30-36/356/4TDs-those stats mean nothing to me wins and losses do 1-5 man 1-5 Matt is a capable QB with below average arm strength im more concerned about his decision making. Im not going to complain about Matt Hes not going anywhere no need. You sure can tell the difference in Matt's throws vs say Kyler Murray-that kid has a cannon,-saw him rifle a few balls flat footed and I thought Matt couldn't make that throw if he had 5-6 seconds and a clean pocket That's My Quarterback …...TO FACE
  18. Don’t act like that’s not coming as a talking point for the Republicans.
  19. It’s a dumb move. If anything, they should’ve traded for actual good interior OL. I know they traded for Corbett, but he’s not even close to pro bowl talent. He was on a bad o-line and couldn’t even manage to start. Imagine if we could trade Wes for a 5th round pick lol. Goff’s contract kicks in next year. They had no first round picks in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Now they have none the next two years. They already went all in last year with trades and signings, I have no idea why they insist on doing it again, when they’ve shown they’re no where close to SB contenders right now. A CB does not fix their biggest issue.
  20. We're pretty screwed at this point. Paying Julio, Trufant, and Matthews is biting us bigtime. ~50% of our cap is eaten up by 5 players. You can't rebuild with that on the table. We NEVER should have given Julio another contract. We should have traded him, Herschel Walker style. Then we could have rebuilt. Now, we're just screwed for the next 3 years. TD has to go. He overpays big names. We brought him in here hoping that he'd bring some of that New England intelligence with him, but all he has done is overpaid for popular players. He got one thing right while he was here, he drafted Matt Ryan. Just about every important decision since then has been garbage.
  21. The truth right here. Free is, was, and always will be the better back. Who's Teco sharing the backfield with, like 3 other guys? Most of whom are undrafted FA's.... Lol
  22. This. And this. That said Oliver has a long way to go. Sheffield more reps. Miller looking like that project, but so far Oliver has been clueless at times. But not the only one. Our coverage doesn’t help our pass rush. Murray threw it in 2 seconds or less on like 19 passes vs ARI.
  23. Imagine how ugly those games would have been had we been that far behind and Matt DID NOT perform as well as he has. Matt Ryan, overall, may be the difference between us and the Miami Dolphins.
  1. Load more activity