All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. No charities do not currently have the staff and resources. Sometime in the past we started voting for the government to take money out of people's pocket at gunpoint instead of giving to charities. And yes the church should help. Charitable clinics with tax breaks and subsidies. There should be many.
  3. Rand and his ilk are pure scum.
  4. Why bring Bolton in? If you are not an interventionist why bring in the worlds leading interventionist?
  5. Nope. That's 2018 I'm talking about. Not 2016. Bucs went 5-11. We went 7-9. We played largely the same teams.
  6. I don't buy it until it actually happens. Until he attacks Iran, he remains non-interventionist.
  7. Because the American population didn't buy it. Even his die hard supporters found it obvious. He brings Bolton one of the foremost warhawks in the world who authored Iraq and pushed for Iran aggressively into his cabinet and the next week iran tried to start a war?? Lol really??
  8. He ordered operations to bomb Iran until he changed his mind a few minutes before the planes were set to launch.
  9. Harry tripped over a very large stack of hundred dollar bills. He was the only one that could see it, we did not know it was there. Sort of like Leprechauns, we know they are there but cannot see them?
  10. A tad unfair. First, we ran the football. Second, we only threw 90 times in the 4th quarter that year cause we were up huge. But I see your point.
  11. OK. And Trump has not taken any military action thus far. His history is very non-interventionist. Oh and Trump has the final say on using force, not Bolton.
  12. Hey man, you seemed to have missed my response to your "have charities do it" argument. Reposting it for posterity
  13. Here's a fun trivia question for this thread: How many times did the Bucs put up 500 yards of offense in 2018? How many times did the Falcons put up 500 yards of offense in 2018?
  14. The fact is no one was killed or wounded In the Iran attack on the tanker So either this is a fully automated tanker or..... We blew it up in an attempt to justify a war with Iran.
  15. It's an absurd suggestion made in completely bad faith. Don't bother taking it seriously.
  16. Why @WhenFalconsWin is not a lefty
  17. Happy Birthday Tandy, we all love you here at TATF!
  18. They're addicted to losing.
  19. He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.
  20. Had no idea you liked wearing women's clothes .
  21. Need to get him a few ab's to see if he can be part of a trade in the next couple weeks.
  1. Load more activity