All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Question for everyone saying how much more important SS is than FS. New England has had an excellent defense for a while now and is absolutely ridiculous this season. For a while they've been playing a castoff in Patrick Chung at SS and a legit star at FS in Devin McCourty. How do you explain that? Who is more important?
  3. I dont know. That's really tough to trade Anderson. He has the highest potential of anyone in the system IMO.
  4. I think the hindsight pick is Braden Smith. He's a very good player who fills a need and would have saved the Kaleb McGary pick and trade up for other players.
  5. China denies Morey firing request So what’s the truth?
  6. I don't expect our line to be an issue. We could improve at RG and may need a C for the future, but otherwise I'm comfortable with it. I'm a Ryan fan. He's the best we've ever hand, and still among the best in the league. But, I wouldn't mind looking seriously for his replacement at his age. Dicking around with Schaub seems kind of lazy to me at this point.
  7. If it’s good enough for Politics it’s dog on good enough for here!
  8. It's not much fun posting on an 1-5 football team's message board!!!!
  9. It was a Thursday night college commentator...there’s a reason he’s on Thursday nights instead of Saturdays
  10. OP, this thread is really depressing. Did you get a new son-in-law?
  11. But . . but his people say he wont be making any money from this.
  12. Falcon homers shouldn't take shots at anyone either. In case you didn't notice, we suck.
  13. Uh......ok. I disagree, but ok.
  14. When does Mulvaney get fired after fvking up so bad yesterday??
  15. Hooper and Ryan are the only two worth a **** on the team right now.
  16. By my calculations, there's still a good chance for a bowl game. They have Alabama this week which should be a loss to put them at 2-5. The rest of the schedule seems favorable but they will have to beat either South Carolina or Missouri and not lose to the teams they're suppose to beat. .
  17. All the homers on this board - THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER RYAN!! RYAN IS THE END-ALL-BE-ALL FOR THIS FRANCHISE!!!! I WOULD NEVER TRADE RYAN UNLESS A TEAM GIVES US 5 FIRST ROUNDERS!!!!! YEAH!!! RYAN ROCKS!!!! MATTVP!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. The O-line would look much different if Lindstrom hadn't gotten hurt. The defensive scheme is a mess. No one knows what they are doing.
  19. He "destroys" defenses LMFAO. Ryan doesn't strike fear into any opposing defenses. Quit fooling yourself
  20. It’s a mystery why the defense is so awful. There’s no fundamental reason it should be _this _ bad. So that means there’s the possibility the light switch could suddenly flip on. i really doubt it, but you never know.
  21. its all good. the double standard around this forum is very apparent.
  22. Lol you mention drafting a backup and you aren't dragged thru the dirt. Must be nice. Such a double standard around here its sickening.
  1. Load more activity