All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Grady deserves to play for NE.
  3. I don't know when it went wrong but you need five things to be a successful coach/organizational leader in most cases. Vision: The ability to see what you want and understand the steps to achieve it. Influence: The ability to get others to listen and follow your lead. Communication: The ability to articulate your vision to those willing to follow. Scheme/Plan: A set of instructions designed to implement the vision. Control: The ability to manipulate the scheme/plan and followers to execute your scheme/plan consistently. DQ has #1 & #2. I think #3 has been waning and #4 and #5 have always been issues.
  4. Belichick is a great coach. Quinn needs to adopt his ability and style if it can be cloned.
  5. I can't believe someone got that. Bravo!
  6. I'm convinced that the Democrat establishment would rather lose again to Trump than have Sanders or Warren elected.
  7. Smitty is criminally underrated. Removing 2013 since it was an outlier with our team on IR, here are Smith’s numbers in Atlanta 6 Seasons 96 Games 64 Wins, 65% W/L Record Dude took over a dumpster fire and averaged nearly 11 wins over 6 years. Amongst the most productive 6 year run in the last 25 years (regular season). Yet we still throw shade. Only Belichick won more over that span. He had some flaws, but every coach does
  8. Front office cant evaluate talent and so they draft poorly and then when team loses because of poorly built roster they fire the coaches. The Atlanta way since Blank bought the team. Blank has never fired a GM. Still has McKay reeking up the joint. How about we go a new direction this time and clean house from the TOP down. McKay, TD, Sabo, Webster, Collier, and Emry. Blank can do this today and fans will start getting excited again, because then we know REAL change is coming.
  9. The Brotherhood is a marketing ploy. Football is a business. The players, coaches and FO should know this. If they think anything else, they are idiots. All this brotherhood garbage is for the fans. All the players need is DO YOUR JOB
  10. True. It was as simple as giving it to lynch though. There is more than 1 way to win. Bill is great but let's not like they dont have an Express lane to the playoffs every year.
  11. This^^^^^
  12. Yup, you need a franchise QB. Most of them usually remain steady if their defense remains competitive. Unfortunately, our defense hasn't kept up with Ice.
  13. Nope. Was me thinking aloud and being a tough case. Every owner, like Blank, would have given another shot. Just the manner Of the defeat will always haunt.
  14. yawn. another guys with a handful of posts pretending to be a falcons fan. If you're a troll from the Aints just man up and say it, every year ya'll come here with this wolf in sheep's clothing **** and post back on Aints report so you girls get a giggle going. it got old 15 years ago. What's next a 28-3 mention? If you're done with the team, bye, you don't have to keep posting
  15. What's gone wrong: Player development Beasley/Takk Haven't turned out to be what they needed to be Campbell and any other LB not named "Jones" hasn't turned out to be what they needed to be Neal has had unfortunate injury luck Oliver hasn't progressed
  16. He should've been after that debacle, but no owner would've done that after a SB appearance.
  17. ET the code to crack the Falcons is up top, ownership and front office are why we are what we are. Changing coaches and OC and DC like underwear will just get the same result. Real change happens when McKay, Webster, TD, Emry, Collier, and Sabo leave the building. Then you know the owner has his head out of his butt and is breathing and seeing clearly.
  18. Boy has this team decayed!!!!!!
  19. The problem is the Falcons don't have a disruptive person on the line that calls for two o-linemen to block them that frees up either a DE or LB to get to the QB, I love Grady Jarrett and he is awesome but he is too light to fill this role, the Falcons need a strong fat body to put in the middle of the line that absolutely wrecks havoc and then they need 1 DE to be a beast. Neither Tak nor VB are a beast. VB and Tak are fast and do great when o-line is focused on blocking the fat body in the middle and the DE on the other side wrecking havoc AKA Freeney/Abrahams.
  20. Totally agree with op. To your opinion, right on. I'd also add that a huge problem with this team is the owner. Be it Mckay or TD advising him or his own fantasies, there's little reality happening at the top. You can't fire the owner so we're kind of stuck unless he gets better input from a new GM and replace a lot of the top people.
  21. Which is why since 6-2 to 8-8 I’ve never believed in Quinn. He doesn’t know how to adjust in the thick of a downward slide. Sure we get tired of hearing about them, but the Patriots do not play the same brand of football year in and year out. They are able to not only adjust, but project and most times innovate where the league is headed. They don’t rest on laurels or live off if it-then statements.
  22. Nobody will ever be able to crack the code of the Falcons. This has been happening for 50+ years. The entire team is never on the same page! The offense could be playing great, the defense takes a dump.... They fix the defense, then the offense falls apart. I've seen this story with many new faces many times! The stars will never seem to align just right for this organization!
  1. Load more activity