All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Someone post the trade. Not watching a video.
  3. Cmon man seriously. Imagine it an ALPHA Dogs in Miller and Jarrett up front. If that’s not getting you a little bit excited nothing will.
  4. Yes, that is true, but rules were also changed. They came out with a rule saying that hitting or grabbing any player not in the area of the puck would result in a 2-minute interference penalty. They also got rid of the 2-line pass rule so you could have passes from 1 end of the ice to the other. Previously a pass couldn't cross multiple lines or it resulted in a stoppage. They also made the goalie pads smaller to create more open space in front of the net. That allowed coaches to come up with more wide open offenses.
  5. Our offense is utter ****. Kirby needs to hire a legit OC, and not mess with him. Just leave him alone. Early years Richt with this kind of talent would own every ******* body.
  6. Unless our secondary learns how to cover it wont matter.
  7. My take is that they're not making mistakes. They're doing it deliberately. People come to their defense saying that they're human.
  8. Noted political commentator, Tommy Chong.
  9. Ha, yup. It was a slow enough slash Woerner got there in time
  10. lolol..
  11. Dependent on if he wants to blow apart the whole staff. You can be sure if a new guy comes he’s going to want to bring an entirely new staff and scheme with him both sides of the ball. I for one don’t want a college coach. I’d prefer to go back to a WCO coach minimum OC as a must be WCO and use what we have.If we want to run outside zone make sure we use it don’t ask players to do what there not good at. DC I want a guy whose known for running and aggressive attacking defensive fronts.Jim Schwartz Rod Marinelli types guy reknown for these types of defenses.
  12. If the refs had helped us the way they helped Florida today, we would have beat South Carolina too.
  13. Aren’t you like 56
  14. Please yes. And it’s typically the ones you never hear from, until things get tough.
  15. I regret jokingly making the bring Richt back comment. Geez...I didn’t think it would illicit dialogue. UGA is in good hands with Kirby. My goodness.
  16. Swift is gonna be a beast in the NFL.
  17. What cures an ailing offense? Grantham
  18. We should have done that a lot more against SC.
  19. I hope some of our whiny fans decommit and become Bama fans.
  20. This is an awful dad joke and i can't stop thinking about it
  21. Please work on the route tree with the young WRs and we are straight!!
  1. Load more activity