All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you.
  3. Parsons for Cy Young.
  4. He’s already had 2 out of 2 . Cut them unless you’re blind then I’ll grant you a pass .
  5. Good play FF
  6. Bone bruise in his elbow. He was placed there at the beginning of the week.
  7. Oh great, another pitcher that can't throw strikes
  8. Whoa when did this happen and for what?
  9. LMAO you know you are ******* trash when you get pulled so someone else can face the pitcher who is also left handed.
  10. Hes on the IL.
  11. Every time these stats come up for Atlanta TEAMS, we make them look like championship teams.
  12. So has Jacob Webb been abducted by aliens or something?
  13. Gonna have to do to the bullpen what Dan Quinn did to the offensive line this off-season. Keep a couple, nuke the rest, a grab a bunch.
  14. He AJed in his pants this outing. This folty sucks.
  15. We also need some hitters that don't wet the bed vs the Nats.
  16. They need to send him back to AAA. Or make him an add-in for Mychal Givens with Baltimore. Minter is broken. Minter and Folty are mentally broken.
  17. Nats have the worst BP, right?
  18. Minter is automatic bases loaded this year. He sucks.
  19. Minter might be sent to AAA for Gausman tomorrow. He looks pretty rough right now.
  20. I especially like the 3 fatass grounds crew members just sitting there while the camera guy has to hold him up with 1 hand and this camera with the other.
  21. We need a new bullpen.
  22. Flowers and AJ
  23. Thanks AJ, you scrub
  24. what tha? I look up and they now down by 2 runs with the nats looking for more...
  25. Awful Joke
  1. Load more activity