All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Matt Ryan got hurt..... WHAT!!!!!!
  3. I don't recall that thread and it seems like I should be grateful.
  4. Guy, The Falcons would be about 4-12 for the past 10 seasons with just 20 percent less production than Ryan has given this franchise.
  5. Him and Grady are the only 2 on defense trying. They get tired trying to do everyone else’s job
  6. The defense is a disorganized mess. On just about any other team he would be killing it. Whatever Quinn thought he was gonna do this season with this defense, it didn't work.
  7. Yep its so bad
  8. That would hurt less than watching this season's Falcons games.
  9. You missed the "Will the Falcons beat the Rams" thread.
  10. What as the hotel incident?
  11. Sheffield is boo boo. Weren’t y’all hyping him up last week?
  12. Future Pop Warner coach.
  13. Poor excuse for tackling. This team has lost heart
  14. I’d rather see Mike back there than Shaub!
  15. I'm not even watching the game. I turned it off after Goff juked jones. Freeman is out, Smith is out. I guess Brian Hill? That's the only other back I can think of. I wasn't even sure he was active. Well, there's Barner too.
  16. Nobody wished Injury on Ryan. Stop trying to exacerbate the Ryan situation.
  17. I would need an abacus to count up the Falcons missed tackles
  18. Must have missed the "can we beat the Rams" thread.
  19. Seriously. DJ used to make plays, but now he just takes plays off, and makes little effort. He does not communicate with anyone. This team needs a new philosophy, and we need to purge the garbage.
  20. Oh yeah believe it baby! Ryan if he is out, Quinn pack yo s h I t up *****!!
  21. This has been a sorry ^%* ride.
  22. If you ride on the child molestation plane a few dozens times then likelihood increases.
  23. What would all you Atlantians complain about on Sundays?
  24. Seriously. DJ used to make plays, but now he just takes plays off, and makes little effort. He does not communicate with anyone. This team needs a new philosophy, and we need to purge the garbage.
  25. I feel terrible for the people that spent their hard earned money on tickets. Imagine if this is the game that some poor father saved his money up for at the beginning of the season thinking this would be a playoff preview matchup.
  1. Load more activity