All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It is a touching story. But that night was the most passion I’ve seen from him since becoming a member of the Falcons family. I really wish you could harness that passion and release it on Sundays. Deion is giving him that exact advice in the interview if memory serves
  3. No, we aren't desperate to trade Vic, since he's gone after the season anyway, but we are desperate as a team to get this thing going in the right direction, is what I meant! But if we could get a Draft Pick for Bustley during the season this year, it would go a long way toward reducing the cap, and having the cash to sign a serviceable FA during the off-season....not to mention sign our top draft picks ---
  4. Absolutely. I want to state that I LOVE Hooper. Dude is the model player for us; He works hard, and has gotten better every year. On top of that, he and Matt have chemistry. If we had not given Julio a stupid contract, I'd be all about signing Hooper long term. But we gave Julio that ridiculous contract, and now we're stuck with him and we're in cap ****. With Hooper putting up the numbers that he's put up so far this year, he should garner a 1st round pick, if not a bit extra. Given the state of our cap at this point, signing Hooper to the kind of contract that he deserves just isn't in the cards. Trade him now, grab the extra first rounder, and move on to rebuilding. Our new coach (and hopefully front office) would go into the draft with 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders. That's a lot of potential talent for the new regime to work with. Heck, if we got really lucky, someone might give us a 3rd or 4th rounder for Bustley. And don't forget that we still have Julio, Ridley, Hardy, and Gage. We also have Jaden Graham waiting in the wings. Ryan has far more receiving options than he needs to be effective. What Ryan needs in 2020 and beyond is a defense.
  5. What a feel good story. Behind you all the way Takk.
  6. Yup. Certainly not for anything done on the field. He is just as disappointing as Vic this year. The difference is Takk claims to love the violence of football… But you really wouldn’t know it
  7. You destroyed their world. You destroyed their core beliefs and they didn’t know how to reconcile that.
  8. If someone came with the right deal, they probably would.
  9. I love it.
  10. Really hope he wins.
  11. No, we aren't desperate. Vic is gone regardless. It's not like we have to trade him. We aren't trading for a run in the playoffs, the one contacting us is. We can squeeze them and not get a ****. Someone will probably overpay for him or we won't be able to trade him.
  12. You're being pretty generous there, bro. I hate saying it, but I don't see us winning 4 games this awful season ---
  13. Im honestly ok with whatever Blank does with Quinn. I wouldn't be angry if he kept Quinn and cleaned out TD and the whole upper front office and Gave DQ one more year with new people over him. I do want a new offensive mind at OC and wouldn't mind one as a HC. We aren't doing nothing next year regardless.
  14. Posted this in another thread, but this is why other teams don’t want Vic. He isn’t a top tier pass rusher, never has been. He converted an abnormally high amount of his pressures into sacks In 16, it isn’t sustainable and those that watched and know football well knew it was a fluke.
  15. Head on the curb as usual.
  16. Wow 1-15?!? unbelievable. I say somewhere between 2-14 to 4-12.
  17. "We aren't desperate"??? Dude, where have you been? And yes, the team who gets him, must really, REALLY want him, for whatever reason...
  18. They may get more than I expect they will as there is always someone willing to take a risk, but if someone calls me and asks what it takes to get VB, my response is:
  19. What started it was someone saying, "Well they never explained what caused random people to start killing all the blacks, that's part of the alternative timeline and they never really explained it. ME: "No, actually the Tulsa Massacre really happened in 1921. Google 'Black Wall Street'" THEM: "But you had people shooting little kids and dropping bombs on home from airplanes here in the US. It didn't happen like that" ME: "Actually, it did. Look it up" It got pretty quiet after they looked it up.
  20. Could be the next Jake Locker
  21. Maybe you're right. I don't know...
  22. The Cleveland Brown's are desperate. They're looking for OL help, particularly Tackles. I think we can get a first for Matthews.
  23. To be honest, he looks about the same to me. Like a Running QB that throws. No different than he looked in the SEC Championship last season. He's more polished, but then again, he's a senior.
  24. It was John Cornyn. Mistook Olaf for Trump.
  1. Load more activity