All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Something like that. Then he said go fix those government's then come back with your infinite wisdom and show us how to fix ours.
  3. The Giants signed him earlier in the year and traded him, so they're responsible for most of his cap hit. Same goes for AB And I think the way they're counting it isn't by the 188m cap but by how much cap they've actually spent. Which is probably why Hopkins is lower. That's the only reason I can think of.
  4. Not sure what the lyrics of the late, great Merle Haggard have to do with you calling for Israel to violently take back the Gaza strip, which would surely result in death of hundreds if not thousands, but today has been one of those weird days.
  5. I think right now, Ynoa should be getting Touki's innings until further reinforcements come. Unfortunately Toussaint has been pretty dreadful since early June (ERA a touch over 7).
  6. I know some of y'all are having fun calling WFW Aa Democrat (progressive) atvthat because I have some views that are left if center for a moderate. That's okay, have fun at @WhenFalconsWin expense. God knows I have fun at many of the Lemmings expense.
  7. Wait did he actually say "go back where you came from" or if you don't like it here leave. @mdrake34 video said if you don't like here you can leave.
  8. Well he also said those things on national tv today.
  9. If they could make fun of Nixon for upteen years, Trump is no different.
  10. More like I don't defend Trump's twitter feed. I defend policy that I agree with.
  11. Wasn’t it a sign & trade? Hopkins also has lower CAP % and so does AB.
  12. I would say he's actually the very worst thing that's ever happened to comedy, but to each his own.
  13. What do you mean “intentional”? Do I believe he intentionally made a racist comment? Sure. Do I believe he thought “I’m going to post this racist comment knowing that Dems will respond this way and Reps will respond that way and their responses will help me, and then I’ll go out and double down on the racism on camera, and that’s going to cause reaction A that leads to action B that help me?” Nope, not at all.
  14. Remember when Trump said "take their guns first, ask questions later?"
  15. Fire/prosecute/convict
  16. Trump is high comedy. He's the gift that keeps on giving. They'll have material on him long after he's gone.
  17. Still waiting on Yang, Klo, and Booker. edit: and Beto.
  18. Obama says "They cling to their guns and religion" and some people freak the **** out. My God how can he say that. He hates Conservatives. Trump says "If you don't like it just go back where you came from" to most women of color and some people justify it. I mean he has a point they say. Same people, two completely different reactions. Wonder why.
  19. Because OBJ was traded. The Giants are taking most of his cap hit.
  20. @Leon Troutsky if the difference between us is you don't want to believe that's intentional, you might ask yourself why you thought that tweet storm yesterday matters to people that don't engage with Trump's Twitter. Most people I know irl avoid the whole subject.
  21. The left is what it always has been Anti American And the right has always said the same thing if you don't love it leave it.
  22. Listen to this super racist song I hear people talkin' bad, About the way they have to live here in this country Harpin' on the wars we fight And gripin' 'bout the way things oughta be And I don't mind 'em switchin' sides And standin' up for things they believe in But when they're runnin' down our country, man They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me Runnin' down a way of life Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep If you don't love it, leave it Let this song that I'm singin' be a warnin' When you're runnin' down our country, hoss You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me
  23. Nearly identical in terms of ppg. 2 games before his injury we allowed 80 points. 2 games while he was out we allowed 70 points
  24. You just described late night TV shows. Total Trump Derrangement Syndrome!
  25. Yep, if we ever let him walk it's going to take multiple players or a guy wanting even more money to replace him. We already have issues on the DL and need some better players, we lose Grady and this defense is pop warner league stuff.
  26. I'm not the one calling for wholesale slaughter
  1. Load more activity