All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Watch him ball out this year and make everyone look stupid.
  3. Warrick Dunn could give a clinic on how to finish. If he had to get the first down he would fight you tooth and nail. Otherwise he would turn his body sideways and slice in between two tacklers.
  4. Loved it rounds 1-3 but then you lost me. A QB, Trading up for a RB, a WR and another OT after already taking Ford. Would have rather seen another CB, Edge Rusher than another OT and QB. I can live with the RB and WR but don't trade up for any.
  5. I mean, it’s not wrong. Politicians are cowards and opportunists. But that is the poltiical reality. A better approach for Bernie would be to argue for felon rights after they have been released — which he could get support for — and then while in office he can promote expansions of that and shape public opinion. But starting with the most extreme (as viewed by voters) position isn’t the best way to accomplish his goals.
  6. I truly want HBCUs to continue. The way you are treated at an HBCU vs at a white institution is night and day different. I wouldn’t trade my experiences at either NC A&T (ghoe) or WSSU. I am for whatever gets people free cool and sustains hbcus. Gentrification is happening everywhere. It’s getting bad in Charlotte. also WSSU builds a new building and doesn’t do **** about parking close to it. I feel for those kids
  7. Where has Freeman been? We haven't seen him play in 3 years
  8. I haven't heard any talk at all. Has he even worked out for any teams? Maybe he's contemplating the right offer or retirement?
  9. Trying to figure out how I made a double post????
  10. Truth, this fan base loves tearing our best players down.
  11. I don't see Dexter Lawrence falling past San Diego at #28, but I would love a crack at him in the 2nd.
  12. Christian Wilkins makes a lot of sense.
  13. Nice to see Freeman remember he was a football player after that max contract he got
  14. Let's see, Russia Russia Russia, Collusion Collusion Collusion, Obstruction Obstruction Obstruction...now it's Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment...Dems are truly stuck on stupid. @Big_Dog aka Squirrely Bob
  15. It will be either for a DT or DE Quinnen Williams - trade up w/Jets (2nd & 4th this year and a future 2nd next year) Ed Oliver - trade up w/Lions (3rd & 5th this year) Jeffery Simmons - trade back w/Texans (receive their 2nd and 5th) Rashan Gary - trade back w/Giants (receive their 3rd) According to Tony Pauline we really like Ed Oliver and we are willing to trade up.
  16. Snackbox trying to be cute...aw
  17. I believe it will be Cody Ford but we’ll move back into the first and take Dexter Lawrence and solidify the lines.
  18. PM me if you want to make this interesting.....
  19. I sent him a PM and ask him if he would lock the game at 9 pm this evening... I'll try and check to see if he got the note...
  20. I like safer pick,, with the first round pick,, we diffenantly want to get a Safe pick,, for our first round pick to bust is a major set back and lose....
  21. Christian Wilkins at #14, FTR.
  22. Chris Lindstrom Dexter Lawrence Chase Winovich Michael Dogbe Cole Holcomb Tyler Newsome Christian Wilkins Justin Layne Isaiah Johnson Marcus Green Rock Ya-Sin Nate Davis Kaleb McGary Lamont Galliard Wes Hill Jimmy Moreland Joejuan Williams Jaylon Ferguson Ed Oliver Maxx Crosby OL, CB, CB, DE, OL, LB Chris Lindstrom, Justin Layne, Isaiah Johnson CB Both, trade up and trade back
  1. Load more activity