All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I think I could use Vonn Miller with his hand in the dirt for sure.I think he has the ability to do the mentioned. For me if I had the ability to add talent like this I’d make it work even if it meant eating some dead money cutting who I choose to cut or trade scenarios. I wouldn’t dismiss it.
  3. I didn’t watch the game but just checked the score and I just about spit my water out when I saw Fromm with 9/12 for 35 yards. Is that even possible? This team is a mess and that’s really saying something, because to be honest, the defense, while boring, has been really solid.
  4. Cant get a sack when the QB can get the ball out in less than 2 seconds
  5. a falcon tanking can still do some serious dmg amirite?
  6. 7-0 Bama and Bryant-Denny is rocking tonight. Those LED lights are so cool! RMFT
  7. Yeah and getting an actual sack is overrated, I know. Lol Sorry, I couldn’t resist! I swear I won’t bring it up again. lol
  8. I'm sure the guy that sits where he sits because of "Christians" has this one under control brother.
  9. Lol, I can relate to roofies!! My wife was the target, and I drank her drink by mistake! Crapped on the hotel sofa, thinking it was the toilet!!! Lol
  10. Love some wildlife back straps. I will be rocking some steak and shrimp myself.
  11. Roasted Falcon
  12. https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-church-raid-demolition Chinese authorities raided church, forcibly removed members, moments before demolition Authorities in China forcibly removed Christians and arrested several faith leaders gathered at a state-recognized church that suddenly was deemed "illegal" by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), moments before it was demolished, according to a Chinese persecution watchdog. The researcher points to new regulations on faith that were passed in 2018 and since then have only made things worse for anyone who isn't an atheist and dedicated solely to the Communist party. Crazy stuff going on over there.
  13. Yeah bringing facts into a conversation can really screw things up
  14. I will keep talking about evaluating players and you can keep wanting to win meaningless games. Fair enough???
  15. At least he didn’t bring up Pass Rush winning percentages.
  16. Tua going yard.....Kirby can run the defense, but that ****** needs to stay away from our offense.
  17. Must be the same team that lost to WY
  18. Falcons can't even get 20,000 to show up at games but you think they have enough pull with fans to kill power at the opposing team's hotel.
  19. Just need Bobo to get fired, then throw the check book at him. We would have multiple NCs with his offense and Kirby's defense. Kirby literally has no clue about offense.
  20. Defense looking good early
  21. How can we commit to Miller without knowing the next HC and DC? Can Miller play down in a 4-3?
  22. lmfao "the people of hawaii want to see less workout videos and hear less about regime change wars"
  1. Load more activity