All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. lol vic is terrible and all those dline pics looks like shat from TD
  3. You mean the un-escape goat!
  4. It wouldn't be the first thing that was stolen from WFW on the AFMBs. I give that she-it out for free. Not a businessman any longer, but I am old. Even if you marry a swamper that saying still stands.
  5. Jake isn’t going anywhere. He’s no all pro, but he’s a solid player at a critical position. He’s not some insanely overpaid WR (ahem). Not to mention, if he would net a first round pick from another team in need of a LT, doesn’t that tell you that he’s a valuable player whom the team needs to keep? Seriously, how hard is that?
  6. BEASLEY ISN'T A SCAPEGOAT, HE'S JUST A BUM
  7. Beasley not loving his trade and using his God gifted talents to excel or put in the work is what makes Beasley look so bad. Dude has absolutely zero passion for the sport. When he stood in the tunnel waiting on the refs review while his teammates were on the sideline was the writing on the wall when dudes heart and head were.
  8. I spent most of monday morning explaining to a few people at work that the 1921 Tulsa massacre really happened.
  9. About to make this an unbreakable record: double-digit game sackless streak by season's end.
  10. I don't know about that, but he will be you POTUS for another 5 years.
  11. Beasley not loving his trade and using his God gifted talents to excel or put in the work is what makes Beasley look so bad. Dude has absolutely zero passion for the sport. When he stood in the tunnel waiting on the refs review while his teammates were on the sideline was the writing on the wall when dudes heart and head were.
  12. We should make this into a trademark and make things with it, Mr. Old businessman.
  13. you forget where you're posting??
  14. The absolute worst part about this Timeline is that Donald Trump is going to be a significant part of our lives and pop culture until the day we leave this earth.
  15. Always cheer against the saints no matter F****** what.
  16. Another draft night reach that they were dumb enough to extend.
  17. The only scenario is the one I mentioned. Them playing the Taints.
  18. And that’s why I would cheer for the not so evil empire in that scenario.
  19. If Blank doesn't fire this azzclown, gonna be a lot of empty seats, and a loooong offseason. Hope he's not that F'ing stupid.
  20. Of...I have extremely large hands and fat fingers and on a phone? Forget about it.
  21. Bama guys are already trying to run some bs about Bama shying away from Washington due to off the field issues. Washington is an awesome dude and Bama took Jonathan Taylor after we dismissed him for domestic abuse. Sour grapes are just more sour in the state of Alabama.
  22. I can’t believe anyone seriously believes this...
  23. Beasley is the escape goat
  1. Load more activity