All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Beasley will get sacks this year if healthy. Dex would help Vic on stunts but more importantly, keep our LB clean. Foye is our 3rd fastest player and Debo our 4th. Keep em clean and watch them clean **** up Im convinced there are other factors at play behind Vic’s production slip. He was on pace to match his 2016 numbers with 4 sacks in his first 6 games. But he tore his hamstring and the team foolishly didn’t sit him the recommended 6 weeks. He finished with 4 sacks in the last 7 games in 2018. I expect 10-12 sacks but still suck donkey cheeks vs the run
  3. This dudes mock last year was waaayyyy off
  4. I couldn't think of anything that would disillusion a young progressive voter more than seeing Joe Biden get this nomination after getting Hillary vs Trump four years prior.
  5. TD should be higher ....And Dorsey hasn’t won squat yet.
  6. Yea, but he'll always be #32 in our hearts
  7. But but but but but but that can't be!!! No way that the truth could just like we said that the Braves got a bad opening draw and the Phillies would have likely clobbered any one they played and those 3 games didn't determine the season. That is why this place is so annoying!!
  8. Or maybe the fans should just get to the stadium earlier and in their seats? If the Falcons start getting more late games then that means I'll probably get less games on TV because I'll be getting Cowboys games instead.
  9. Smells like a trade up.
  10. Sine the draft is upon us, I found this video kinda interesting. There is a random Tommy Nobis fact around 1:46. Some of you might have known, But I didn't know .......so yeah here. https://youtu.be/33xe97Jg-tc
  11. Unless he shoots himself in the foot, yes. But his feet are far from safe due to his mouth.
  12. Just imagine what’s going to happen once they solve the middle relief issues!
  13. He couldn’t possibly be outside top 5. Should be #3 IMO Id switch Colbert & TD. The Steelers are a mess at the moment and some of that falls on the GM
  14. My boys life just changed drastically . Happy for him . Now extend the youngcat . His prime is on the horizon .
  15. Remember this. Don't read too much into polls at this junction.
  16. Do not trust Gary whatsoever... Dexter Lawrence though??? That dude improves every pass rusher on the field... And he’s got a little juice as a rusher himself.
  17. Our starter ERA isn't good, either. We have a team ERA of 4.68. Our bullpen ERA is 4.71. We just can't pitch, and it's especially frustrating because when the starters get the job done, the bullpen seems to fail and vice versa.
  18. TD was #5 last year too. John Dorsey jumped 13 spots from last year to rank in front of TD this year. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027372/article/nfl-gm-power-rankings-john-dorsey-kevin-colbert-rank-top-5
  19. And then 6-32 ?
  20. Yeah...I know...
  21. It’s OK. I’m sure Donald Trump will use his platform of seamless and frictionless communication with millions of Americans to tweet that such behavior is reprehensible and that, although he shares a different political ideology with the people named, they are all patriotic Americans who want the best for everyone.
  22. According to Greg Rosenthal, Falcons GM, Thomas Dimitroff is the 5th best out of 32 teams. Sounds about right to me. Of course, Bellycheck is #1...
  23. Am I the only person who thinks Fusco will be a starting OG for us next year? If we transition from zone wide to zone tight, maybe he won’t. But if we are still primarily wide zone on our rush attempts, Fusco still is our best option getting to the second level.
  24. This thread is an urgent call for ......... He has feasted on my southern favorite foods. An enlarged heart may have several causes. But it's usually the result of high blood pressure or coronary artery disease. It may not pump blood effectively, which can bring congestive heart failure. It may improve over time. But most people with an enlarged heart need life-long treatment with medications. Types The heart enlarges because of damage to the heart muscle. Up to a point, an enlarged heart can still pump blood normally. As the condition progresses, though, the heart's pumping ability declines. Dilated cardiomyopathy is the main type of enlarged heart. The walls of both sides (also known as ventricles) become thin and stretched. This enlarges your heart. In the other types, the muscular left ventricle becomes very thick. High blood pressure may cause your left ventricle to enlarge (a type known as hypertrophy). The thickening (which doctors call hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) can also be inherited. An enlarged heart keeps more of its pumping ability when it's "thick" rather than "thin." https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/enlarged-heart-causes-symptoms-types#1
  1. Load more activity