All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This tops it. We have a much more expensive aging roster, much more talent at every position, and a healthy starting QB. This is followed by the worst SB let down of all time, so yeah this blows. Time to set fire to this dump and start anew.
  3. I've been wondering about Saleh; he's young and a fired-up kind of dude. The SF defense is doing great under Saleh, but he does have some good positional coaches that are good at what they do. I really just don't know enough about him to know if he is a good coach or not.
  4. Ravens. Always cheered for them and I don’t really like the Steelers so that rivalry is kinda fun. Also I’ll cheer for Shanny in San Fran cuz why not. May be his fault we lost the super bowl but if it wasn’t obvious before it’s obvious now that he’s the only reason we were there in the first place.
  5. no. I watched him closely last game and I cant believe how terrible and unmotivated he appears. Just kind of roaming and round doing a bit of this, a bit of that. What team would actually GIVE us something to take him? I say we sweeten the deal with some of the cheap hot dogs I keep hearing about.
  6. Any chance we bring back Chandler Miller? I liked him in PS, sad they didnt keep him
  7. The purge causes excessive dead cap so it matters.
  8. You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?
  9. And I'm talking about Kurdistan, not "Syria" and Assad. Ruskiephiles love to conflate them. ISIS is the reason troops were sent into Syria in the first place; which, yes, originated out of the failed Iraq Wars. But I do love a good freedom fighter.
  10. You can also fault them for continuing to let takk and beas see the field. Fans see, outside football guys see it, even other players in the locker room see it. Guys are on the field that aren’t in all the way. So why is Quinn stubbornly keeping those kinds of players on the field?
  11. @vel @athell @PeytonMannings Forehead@Vandy @MSalmon @Knight of God @Ergo Proxy Who do you guys like on the OC/DC or QB Coach/Pass Game Coordinator level?
  12. This is great to hear!!!
  13. https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6508986/Bill-Taylor-Opening-Statement.pdf
  14. LMAO SAW him in Pappadeaux back in February and though the same thing. Also there's no way this guy is 6ft...… Maybe in Timberlands but naw
  15. Dayum, Bill Taylor just blew the lid off the Ukraine scandal. From his opening statement... During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador Sondland told mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first time that I had heard that security assistance — not just the White House meeting — was conditioned on the investigation. Very concerned, on that same day I sent Ambassador Sondland a text message asking if “we [are] now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?” Ambassador Sondland responded asking me to call him, which I did. During that phone call, Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelenskyy to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 US election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “EVERYTHING” WAS DEPENDENT ON SUCH AN ANNOUNCEMENT, INCLUDING SECURITY ASSISTANCE. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy “in ap ublic box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations. ^^^Quid pro quo for both WH meeting and the military aid.
  16. Fully expected to see this picture at the top of this thread.
  17. " internationally recognized " You are talking to an American...
  18. Oh for ****'s sake. **** off, coward-grifter.
  19. @Wokezone Just looking out
  20. I'm done cheering for this team but I won't cheer for any other either. I just root for certain players and good football.
  21. Would Falcons bring Pioli in at GM?
  22. The Kurds aren’t the internationally recognized government of Syria. Was bappin?
  1. Load more activity