All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. HIT HIM WITH SO MUCH POWER THE EARTH SHOOK
  3. Shock and awe: Chris lindstrom
  4. For those who think we lost our minds...
  5. This, and I hope he does well.
  6. THIS WHERE THE BIG DOGS PLAY...THIS...WHERE THE BIG DOGS PLAY! AROOOOOOOOOOOO AROOOOOOOOOOOO
  7. Eh, keeping picks and drafting Dexter Lawrence isn't a bad consolation prize. Just makes DQ working with Takk and VB matter that much more; plus any other pass rush types we draft after round 1.
  8. This is unlikely to me, but evidently someone thinks it's a great idea: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-d-k-metcalf-goes-to-falcons-giants-pick-big-quarterback-in-round-2/
  9. And people say we should've drafted somebody else, no we know what we wuz doing
  10. If Oliver makes it past TB somehow, and NYG goes for Devin White? Oliver trade up is in play as it's doubtful JAX take him, and a team would have to either- a ) trade with JAX to leapfrog ATL's reported partner or b ) outbid ATL with DET to move to 8 instead of ATL If Oliver is gona, and depending on if TD truly has a 'his guy' picked yet or not? That'll say something if we actually move up for anyone remaining along the LOS after top 4 DL are gone.
  11. Good. now let’s hope he backs it up tonight with a strong outing.
  12. Silly, yeah. I don’t want them to move up past 8 if they move up at all. But I could see it happening
  13. You don’t get in a bidding war when the other team is going for a QB.
  14. Poor Redskin fans
  15. Us trading Julio Jones for the #3 pick and drafting Quinnen Williams...
  16. This is just silly.
  17. Quinn and TD don’t care about next season (gone after this one if the team doesn’t produce) and they sell the farm to go up to 1,2 or 3 to grab Bosa Allen or williams
  18. They was practicinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  19. Thank you for posting a tweet from the guy who wrote: SUPERPREDATOR: BILL CLINTON'S USE AND ABUSE OF BLACK AMERICA
  20. Skins roster is too good to get a Top 5 pick in 2020. Don’t blame them for trying to get Haskins - better be right though!
  21. I liked what I initially heard from him, but he's done nothing to unseat Bernie as my top choice right now.
  22. Him and WillieMoe been taking lessons from each other!
  23. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if the Falcons did trade up that far as well. Would suck to be in a trade bidding war though. thoughts are Quinn and TD don’t care about next year if they can get an all star this year. They mess up they are gone so they don’t care if those picks aren’t there next season. Go get Bosa Allen or Williams.
  24. SIR SIR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  25. TATF told me that resigning young promising talent is nonsensical, because if they "out play" their contracts, they'll just hold out. *Yes, someone actually typed that.
  26. Are you talking about how he wants Chelsea Manning imprisoned for exposing war crimes?
  1. Load more activity