All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. A. This a an easy one if one had seen this train wreck from the early eighties to 1998.....Oh, and the seventies.....and sixties.
  3. Counting the trenches C - Without Pioli and DQ. C - with Pioli and DQ A with Piloi DQ and not counting the trenches A+ overall B -
  4. dude, these "draft whispers" have been around the NFL for 30yrs. It's part of the game - probably 1/2 done in jest to knock a player down and 1/2 real - regardless they are ONE MAN's anonymous opinion and the prospects shouldn't get too worked up over them either way. This is all part of the draft game and subterfuge.
  5. What can we get by trading down to say mid 20's?
  6. He seems in perfect control to me (of authority) so that leaves you between a rock and a hard place.
  7. Ed Oliver was all smoke. I think we will end up trading down to late 20's and draft Lawrence. What can we get to trade down to mid 20's?
  8. I am very impressed with the job Thomas D has done with the Atlanta Falcons. He has built 2 rosters that very easily could have won a Super Bowl in 2012 and 2016. The 2012 and 2016 rosters only had like 5 identical players. I give him an A- and I hope Thomas D is our GM for many years to come. Your thoughts?
  9. I think we will end up with: Folty, Fried, Gausman, Teheran, and Soroka. A lot of "ifs", but I think that's going to be a good rotation. If Fried keeps it up, if Soroka can pitch well, if Teheran can be just even okay, this rotation will be fine. Still want some pen help, but a good starting rotation can help your bullpen a good bit. Just glad we have a game tonight. We've only had games on 2 of the past 5 days, and I'm itching for more haha.
  10. Good question for DQ but he couldn’t sack the QB with his hand in the dirt in’17 which proved ‘16 to be a fluke yr
  11. Nicely stroked.
  12. What’s the backstory on this? Clear cutting a forest, where though?
  13. Why take the '16 sack leader and make him a cover guy?
  14. I would agreement is somewhat of a VB clone, but I think BB has way more upside once he’s adds weight and strength
  15. It's about to get interesting. The White House is rejecting Congressional authority.
  16. They run our scheme, Dee Ford is basically a better beasley. He isn't worth so much many as as situational pass rush.
  17. He's made of Teflon and the Democrats are clueless. I wouldn't be surprised if he popped out of this no worse for wear. I'm not all-in for impeachment if there are other remedies but the excuses for not impeaching him are typical Dem milquetoast political nonsense. I have zero confidence in them to not outsmart themselves.
  18. Agreed. For a while, Atlanta's been heIIbent on the offense building a lead and taking away the opponents run game for us instead of having an actually competent run defense. Seems like this year, DQ is making that a priority. Adding Lawrence would solidify that. We'll see.
  19. Maybe you’re right but I thought he dropped him in coverage because he couldn’t sack the QB. It appeared to me he was just trying to keep him on the field to find a place for him to play, especially in ‘17
  20. Scouts wouldn’t divulge who said what. I stand by what I said & you & others got all sensitive over comments made by scouting sources. The point is that unless they’re lying or making this stuff up, people need to know about it despite whether you or others FEEL (lmao) like it’s unfair. It is what it is & the players they’re referring to are probably just the way they’re being described more or less. You challenged my assessment of how I viewed this, and so I made myself clear. If you want to pretend folks don’t get too touchy freely over it then we’ll just disagree.
  21. Most people think White is a top 5 pick right now, or else certainly top 10. That said, this is likely Campbell's last season so LB depth is needed. Bush would not be totally unexpected.
  22. It is remarkable that Nats clubhouse was so dysfunctional they couldn't win. A team with all the talent they had should have at least been winning some playoff series.
  23. Should stop dropping him in coverage and just let him rush. We ask him to spy and cover the flat WAY too much. It's stupid.
  24. They need to remain ready for potential injuries. I wouldnt trust Newcomb out of the pen anyway
  1. Load more activity