All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. During the postgame Joe Simpson announced it's his last TV appearance of the season. He then said "dont say bad things on TV, itll get you"
  3. It was called a base hit and then an advance on an error. I think that's correct as that was hit too slow and in the perfect place (and I get crapped on for saying it by a certain older person on another board, but that's gonna happen with sinkerballing pitchers at times. You're gonna make a pitch, and it's gonna simply be hit too soft and be a hit, in fact, this hurt him at times in his cameo last year). Just absolute stupid crap luck sometimes. He gave up 2 rockets that inning but otherwise it was 3 bleeders, including the pitcher and that is the whole cause that ended up being a 3 run inning, and before that inning he had been looking absolutely on. They did also jump on him throwing first pitch on the plate strikes, but still, two of them were absolutely bleeders.
  4. Lol someone is emotional. All I'm saying is why ***** here about the comment section?
  5. Yep. We knew our pitching was nothing we could count on, but for our bats to just wet the bed, was not expected. Nobody wants to step up.
  6. Yeah I was saying “where’s the help?” Pathetic.
  7. So now it all comes down to Gausman to be a stopper and our offense to wake tf up against a likely AAA pitcher. Said I'd be happy with a split considering our good their starters are and how bad ours are but was counting on a win tonight.
  8. The Turner leaping catch was the killer. If he doesnt make that we score at least 2 that inning
  9. This team is choking already
  10. All up to Gausman tomorrow to earn the split.
  11. My kingdom for a pitcher who can actually be trusted.
  12. Our bats vs the worst BP. SMH
  13. Fantastic Four on the way very soon? https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/21/marvel-confirms-fantastic-four-black-panther-2-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-captain-marvel-2-comic-con-2019 Also a new Blade MCU reboot with Mahershala Ali? https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/21/marvel-announces-blade-starring-mahershala-ali-comic-con-2019
  14. No coincidence that since our offense has started to stall that we are 2-4. Can't win unless we score at a historic rate.
  15. From what I understand, only select players can get these traits. Not sure if they can be created with them
  16. How was Soroka charged with 4 ER when Sanchez reached on an error?
  17. This simply isn’t true. Since 1994, the best teams are the ones that best manage and manipulate their CAP on a year-to-year basis. You saying the Bills manipulation of the CAP hasn’t had long term remificstions? Individual Leaders There are also 10 players with at least $7.5 million in dead money this year. They are in the chart below. The Bills have 4 of the top 10 Dead Money contracts. Name Dead Money Jason Pierre-Paul DE $15,000,000 Marcell Dareus DT $13,564,705 Cordy Glenn OT $9,600,000 Eric Wood C $9,591,668 Tyrann Mathieu S $9,300,000 Ndamukong Suh DT $9,100,000 Muhammad Wilkerson DL $9,000,000 Tony Romo QB $8,900,000 Dez Bryant WR $8,000,000 Tyrod Taylor QB $7,600,000 It isn't a surprise that the Bills are responsible for four of the 10 biggest amounts considering their massive dead money. Bills' occupy the second, third and fourth spots. The collective dead money of those three players (Dareus, Wood and Glenn) are more than every other team's total.
  18. We've had plenty on
  19. Need a bloop and a blast. Wishful thinking.
  20. Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you.
  21. Parsons for Cy Young.
  22. He’s already had 2 out of 2 . Cut them unless you’re blind then I’ll grant you a pass .
  23. Bone bruise in his elbow. He was placed there at the beginning of the week.
  1. Load more activity