All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Nope. That's 2018 I'm talking about. Not 2016. Bucs went 5-11. We went 7-9. We played largely the same teams.
  3. I don't buy it until it actually happens. Until he attacks Iran, he remains non-interventionist.
  4. Because the American population didn't buy it. Even his die hard supporters found it obvious. He brings Bolton one of the foremost warhawks in the world who authored Iraq and pushed for Iran aggressively into his cabinet and the next week iran tried to start a war?? Lol really??
  5. He ordered operations to bomb Iran until he changed his mind a few minutes before the planes were set to launch.
  6. Harry tripped over a very large stack of hundred dollar bills. He was the only one that could see it, we did not know it was there. Sort of like Leprechauns, we know they are there but cannot see them?
  7. A tad unfair. First, we ran the football. Second, we only threw 90 times in the 4th quarter that year cause we were up huge. But I see your point.
  8. OK. And Trump has not taken any military action thus far. His history is very non-interventionist. Oh and Trump has the final say on using force, not Bolton.
  9. Hey man, you seemed to have missed my response to your "have charities do it" argument. Reposting it for posterity
  10. Here's a fun trivia question for this thread: How many times did the Bucs put up 500 yards of offense in 2018? How many times did the Falcons put up 500 yards of offense in 2018?
  11. The fact is no one was killed or wounded In the Iran attack on the tanker So either this is a fully automated tanker or..... We blew it up in an attempt to justify a war with Iran.
  12. It's an absurd suggestion made in completely bad faith. Don't bother taking it seriously.
  13. Why @WhenFalconsWin is not a lefty
  14. Happy Birthday Tandy, we all love you here at TATF!
  15. They're addicted to losing.
  16. He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.
  17. Had no idea you liked wearing women's clothes .
  18. Need to get him a few ab's to see if he can be part of a trade in the next couple weeks.
  19. How was that absolving him? All we managed to accomplish in Syria was prolong the war and human misery there, arm extremely dangerous elements, and weaken the native forces that could have contained ISIS when they took advantage of the total chaos in the country. ****, I was opposed to our intervention there from the start. However, again, that didn't cause the rise of ISIS. What caused that was our invasion and occupation of Iraq. Without that ISIS would have never gotten off the ground.
  20. @Sn4tteRBoxXeR See this is what I'm saying. I'm not a fan of the Democratic establishment because they are content playing in the arena Ronald Reagan created. I guarantee you most congresspeople in the Democratic party would be more comfortable working with Susan Collins than AOC and that to me is a problem.
  1. Load more activity