All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Everyone knows that Ryan is not the problem. He struggled a bit out of the gate, but he gets a pass because he is YET AGAIN working with a new O.C. His arrow is definitely pointing up after the slow start. I expect continued good games from him and the offense going forward, even with a weak OL and run game.
  3. He and TD have been trying to fix the defense for several seasons and have failed, so it's time to move on from both of them IMO.
  4. Bet a handful of “fans” here would still want him over Ryan.
  5. Hard not to. It’s like throwing the ball in practice when the WR has a 5-10 yard cushion.
  6. Keep assuming that it isn’t true just like thee above quoted we think different and that’s ok.I don’t subscribe to winning the off season lottery you guys do again as above it’s ok each to there own.
  7. Absolutely inexcusable... Jesus
  8. I ain’t even mad and that is the issue.
  9. That's what the Pats said about Billy B after his stint with the Browns too.
  10. I just don't know how anyone can expect improvement from DQ's defensive scheme. DQ's defense gets worse every week. The season is swirling around the toilet bowl now, but week 9 it will be out to sea already. Just do it. Let's see how a Raheem Morris defense looks.
  11. Did you forget the \sarc tag? I can’t tell if your actually serious. None of the others had a HISTORICALLY bad defense either. Ryan has his issues, especially the first 2-3 games but he is by no means a concern for this team.
  12. I'm just doing what I did in 2007. If it looks competitive at half time I'll keep watching. If not I have better things to do.
  13. We're talkin about the Falcons here. They'll probably win 35 -31 and piss off 80% of the message board. Lol
  14. Seeing how bad everyone is in our secondary, I am not ready to give up on Oliver.
  15. Look at the W-L record for the QB in first 6 weeks with at least 15 TD and 2000 yards. Only 10 QB in NFL history has done so. Ryan has the worst record(1-5) among them. Even Brees carried his defense to 2-4 record. The rest of the QB played great Defense and ST. Brady, Brees and Ryan are these QBs who have done it twice.
  16. I would like to see what Grace can do at SS.
  17. Stupid if so. We have given Beasley how many chances?
  18. I actually thought Oliver played decent. The two big receptions were unlucky. The first was good coverage and didn’t appear to be a catch. The second was more on Rico than him and he forced a fumble which didn’t get called for some reason. I like Oliver’s physicality and willingness in the running game.
  19. I think you are emotional you and the other irrational unto death fella. When you die I wanna make sure it's not in vain. It's a strategic retreat which is helpful when the cupboard is bare. Could have traded down got Lindstrom and an extra 2nd which we could have used to draft Rock Yasin, or Eric McCoy. Our OL would have been set for the next 5 years with Mccoy, Lindstrom, and McGary.
  20. I'm not one of those prisoner-of-the-moment types that but this has been what I've been thinking. Our last three opponents have left the game encouraged by what they were able to do against a top 5 team. And there were a lot of people that after beating a top-10 ND team felt that the win was annoyingly unsatisfying. I think we've seen hints that we're not what we hoped we would be but we explained it away, myself included. I keep wondering is there any aspect of this team that has been truly elite at this stage of the season? Maybe run defense when we have Jordan Davis?
  21. Beathard was balling. They really did look like they lost a few games intentionally.
  22. Winner winner chicken dinner. Should have used the last few games to see what we had with Kz, Oliver, snot, gage, and oluokant.
  23. Wow. So they’re cutting bait in the 2nd round pick after 6 starts? Isnt that like giving up on Lindstrom because he got hurt? A little short sighted?
  24. I'm watching redzone so I can catch glimpses of actual football being played
  1. Load more activity