All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Agreed all around. This team with a good offseason of who to keep, re-structure, cut, and draft will be huge at determining a quick turn around...but of course it won't matter if coaching doesn't also do it's job. No more Takk or Vic mistakes on marginal players. 5 years in on Vic and Takk's 3rd season...how is he regressing? Chuck Smith was saying the Falcons aren't using them right standing up. They ARE NOT 3-4 OLBs...DQ counted on that working. They are not playing upright rushing as well. Takk shows flashes but Vic looks lost. I'd just put Vic in Nickel where we are back in 4 man fronts. He is losing snaps to Campbell in the 3-4 stuff as it is. Both leave a lot to be desired. I think Takk at least showed something first 2 years in 4 man pass rush; 3-point stance and even inside in Nickel.
  3. MNF

Flag only came out once Allison didn’t get up right away, we’ve seen that call a hundred times.
  4. MNF

Whatever he about to be down to waterboys, and his throws are off
  5. The NBA is pretty much the only team sport where teams go into a season with the plan to actively tank. In other sports, the approach is more to have a "fire sale" during the season once the year is considered a bust. (Baseball has some weird exceptions) In this thread, what many are calling "tanking" is really just playing your depth players more and shutting down some of your starters once the season is lost. Essentially an enhanced preseason mode.
  6. Being here..I hear and see alot of cardinals stuff. Murray looks legit. We had him dead to rights a couple tines and he was unbelievable in his speed and quickness. It was very impressive to see in person.
  7. MNF

It’s WCO.
  8. MNF

Arod is not that dude anymore trying to get all his wrs killed
  9. MNF

I'm sorry but that's a bang bang football play.
  10. Aaron Brooks and every browns since the SB era is not comparable to anyone else u named or the thread title. At all.
  11. The Falcons not having a pass rush is my personal Groundhog Day.
  12. You realize all logic goes out the window with the Falcons right? That being said fire Quinn before the Saints game Y’all drop a 70 burger on us.
  13. Ouch..
  14. See this is why a guy like Dwight Freeney didn’t comeback.He had already done all that but would come in good to go. Tony Gonzalez the same there are some who need more than others and if your a good enough judge you need not worry because the mentioned will be good to go. Tell me how missing OTAs for Julio Jones hurt this team.**** there even voluntary the coach can say what he likes a guy like Jones doesn’t need to be there.
  15. So the answer is yes. Who was that sorry *** band.
  16. The odds are ever in his favor. (Brady)
  17. End stage Noddle Arm
  18. Just looked at Greenwald’s timeline, wfw ain’t responding tonight
  19. Trump came out with new straws?
  20. On the plus side, we're getting the Rams at the perfect time. They're a mess right now.
  21. I'd be ok with him coming in...why not..
  22. Green Bay wins and I win my pool tonight. I will DONATE those winnings to a good cause.
  23. I completely agree with this. They wildly overreacted to Kaeding missing that field goal attempt. But the real mistake was picking Rivers over Brees. I said at the time that picking the guy that everybody hates over the one that everyone loves would wreck them. That's exactly what happened. The whole thing creates a fascinating bit of alternate football history. If Saban gets the medical clearance to sign Brees, who knows what happens in the NFL and the NCAA ever since then?
  24. Ryan suffers from Noodle arm syndrome as per TATF resident doctors from 2008. There is no cure..
  25. Ed so far has all of 11 tackles and 0 sacks...we’ll see if he turns it on as the season gets more underway.
  26. Who did what now? Do you have Tourette’s? and not directed at anyone specifically in this post. but do y’all still call Matt Ryan ice?
  1. Load more activity