All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. They Improved this game. So... is this still valid ?
  3. Idk, but I wanna talk to the people that buy their tix week of lol.
  4. Campbell was actually correct. Because there was a WR to his side, the corner is going to carry him vertically. That means Campbell has to look for any deep crosser behind him and carry because he's the hook curl defender to the opposite side. Sheffield effectively does the same since he didn't have a WR to his side. The crossers were picked up correctly, with Debo providing leverage support underneath for them to pick them up. Where Ish gets in trouble is letting the vertical release of the crosser on his side take him out of his responsibility and he finds himself deep when he's the flat defender. Like Kazee. He should have never been that deep but he was doing somebody else's job and paid for it. That's why nobody was there.
  5. Here’s the key question: under what scenario does Quinn turn it around?? His scheme is a flop, he handed $13m to Beasley in a deal so horrible that it makes the Jon Koncak deal look good, half the team doesn’t even try anymore, the defensive players he drafted don’t fit the scheme, the city will never forgive him for SB51, etc. Just fire him and move on. Had we lost the ‘16 NFCCG he would have been gone a year ago
  6. 500+ yards. Euphoria descends on ESPN and NFL network, who both immediately crown the Saints as the NFC's best team with some old Katrina clips in the background.
  7. Quinn is responsible for the 53 man roster. Beasely wasn't an outside free agent. If Quinn told TD that he wants Beasely in his 53 man roster and that DQ will personally work with him to return to his 2016 glory, TD has no option but deliver his HC the players the HC wants
  8. Yeah, that was pretty BAD!!! But you have to consider the source --- imo, this would be almost as bad, considering how much I despise the Taints!!!
  9. 11 years, how many years have we had a good OL or DL? Maybe 2 good years of an OL and 1 good year of a DL inthe last 11? It is a defect in TD's scouting and player evaluation skills.
  10. I already stated how. Blew a top pick every round, younger players didn't get enough PT, momentum didn't even carry into this year, and the same players quit on the coach/ fans. It was an all around monumental falcon fail.
  11. You'll notice the entire team playing zone Except 59. 59 turns and runs man to man with the crosser. It's not even the first time this happened. Oliver did it last week, where he played man and the entire D played Zone. 1 player can break a defense. I can only imagine Ish thinking WTF are you doing back here and since youre here, where am I supposed to be?
  12. If anyone hasn't learned that since SB51, they may never.
  13. Franklin is to Penn State what Mack Brown was to Texas and Kevin Summon at A&M. Ultimate recruiter but not much of an X and O guy. But you can win with that in the NCAA. His recruiting classes have been getting crazy. Especially his defensive line and running backs.
  14. I am not scared of Brees. His arm is done. It’s Teddy I am worried about.
  15. I just heard Blank say that DQ will be a Falcon for life. /purple
  16. Imagine what Brees is going to do to us?
  17. The real question is will Kirby admit his mistake and hire a real OC after the season.
  18. The only way we lose those games to end the season and end up 4-12 is not playing Ryan and Julio at all. Would the league let us do that blatantly?
  19. Good chance if we lose either of the next 2 weeks at all, he is gone during entering Bye week. If we lose competitive games to Rams and Seahawks at home and go to 1-7...how does he stay?
  20. As opposed to the owner going on the air during the live broadcast of the game and saying that the Head Coach has told him that he's going to be there for the long haul.... only for said coach to show up on said network, less than 24 hours later, being hired as the Head Coach for a college and then doing a pig chant? Yeah... as far as embarrassments go this wouldn't even register.
  21. I know. Different circumstances and what they did after getting fired.
  1. Load more activity