All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. A mere 11,000 have been killed so far up to the cease fire deal. Who started it? The self descibed stable genius. But he fixed it so now he's our hero.
  3. What do you mean woke people?
  4. that's interesting. I'm glad you're around because I've never seen any other team run it, whereas you watch a ton of tape. Much appreciated my dude.
  5. JK, it's here. To be fair to him, he did walk it back after this a bit. Still funny...
  6. That time front isn't wholly unique around the league. It might be as a base, which DQ seems to trying to do here, but Houston, Seattle, Cincinnati, the Jets, Vikings, Patriots all run it. That's just off the top of my head and before I get to 3-4 base teams.
  7. Think he took it down, not seeing it on his feed. It was pretty hilarious...
  8. https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/doctor-strange-multiverse-madnesss-villains-revealed/?fbclid=IwAR3USwSThH3e2q4zgODJWyxznExnahaDnA28lIpgLDmIouBlWubZPMpo7r4
  9. Please post that lol. Whether it is or isn't I'm not a fan of uninentionals videos. Just my opinion though. I'm glad others like them.
  10. Or strict adherents to the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, Paragraph 8.
  11. I don’t think so
  12. It starts with new leadership.
  13. Have you ever noticed that’s the one position they look for in the offseason? Earl is there now.
  14. Exactly. You have to take what does the less damage to the way your defense is playing. Quinn is terrible at adjusting, especially in game adjustments.
  15. That is kinda what I was getting at in another thread. We drafted for a certain scheme, that scheme has passed now we need to draft and get players for another direction. He is at the edge of the pack when it comes to whats next for defense and it was kinda ballsy to try and run it without the players. He will have success in whatever his next role is if he leaves ATL
  16. No it wasn’t. Liberals just made the context that way. And yes, Trump is Urban. He not from the country, so by definition he is Urban
  17. Yes, man. It's ******* absurd, is it not??
  18. Somebody asked me the other day “how’d y’all lose to that squad”.. I said “well, let’s take a look”.. pulled up the stats and said we beat them in every facet.. except turnovers.. so there’s your answer.. he so wanted to talk about how our O or D was pathetic.. and was taken aback when the stats were pulled up.. Can’t turn the ball over and not get some yourself..
  19. That's ok as long as we get the shutdown defense we've all been clamoring for. It's been 2 decades since we last had a good defense. You'll be back when we start winning.
  20. This shows that modern Democrats are self-induced cuckolds.
  21. Not that anyone should care, but I would have to quit being a fan of this team if they ever hired RR in any capacity.
  22. Baby steps when our situation the idea that we are going to cure it over a week is madness.Ill just take the little wins and hope it keeps improving week to week. I gotta try and find something watching these characters.
  23. It’ll all depend on if DQ is still here. All I know it’s edge or secondary one of those 2 areas. The Mack decision is also a big one to free up cap. Trade right now is also something I’d be looking at aswell.
  24. And you "don't read Breitbart either," do you.
  1. Load more activity