All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I think at this point we should draft a RB in round 2 or 3. Lots of good ones in this class.
  3. You shoot for mediocrity and you’ll step on his younger brother Poo every time
  4. whats that term TD/DQ use...CT (competive toughness)? this had to be missed om Beasley eval...
  5. Idc if all TD does is "sign contracts" or whatever it is yall say he does. He can go do it for another team.
  6. I mean wins are nice, but if you're only gonna get 3, I'd rather have 1.
  7. It's called, "defense." It's seemingly a four letter word to the Falcons brass.
  8. lmfao banksy strikes again
  9. I was hoping Vic could turn it around, too... but I mentioned several times leading up to the draft that I wanted Brian Burns & would've preferred we took that route over bringing Vic back at $12M. Folks here said Burns was too small & just another Beasley... All he's done in Carolina thus far is put himself in position to be DROY. Dude had 4 sacks in preseason & hasn't let up a bit. He's had at least a half sack or better in every game except opening week, giving him 4.5 sacks already, plus a forced fumble & a TD. For perspective, that's more sacks than Vic, Takk, and Grady combined.
  10. I think we'll beat the Bucs, and Jags at the end of the season.
  11. The fact that Jackson has struck out 37% of the time the last two years while hitting .215 makes me believe that we'd be wasting a roster spot on him, undeniable power notwithstanding. With an OBP of .300 against AA/AAA competition, he might be a negative WAR player in the majors. A lot depends on whether the 28 homers were flukey or a sign of sustained improvement and maturation.
  12. The only player that could have made a difference right now is Brian Burns but I think everyone in the FO was staying away after Bustley...still have no ******* clue why we bought him back on 5th year option.
  13. This is a great point. The defense is getting worse as the season goes on. DQ got everyone he asked for in offseason - Tyeler Davison, Adrian Clayborn, Allen Bailey, Kendall Sheffield, John Cominskey and Jordan Miller. Perhaps DQ wanted the Clemson DT - but that’s not the difference in this season right now - no one believes that. If DQ is a defensive guru - fix the defense NOW. @The O.D.B is already advocating for next year - why? DQ has this year - fix it now! What is next year gonna do?
  14. Ish sucks too...
  15. Supposedly TD is a salary cap wizard. I guess that's difficult to come by? Maybe explains why he still has a job?
  16. NATO exists to be Anti-RUSSIA. Not to be "self policing."
  17. I really can't see us winning another game.
  18. When we talk about how a ball sounds different off of some bats, we're talking about the noise that Carlos Correa just made. That ball was absolutely annihilated.
  19. I'm sure all 14 of their fans will be ecstatic.
  20. You should buy them then. Buy them all.
  21. 2007: 4-12 2013: 4-12 2019: 4-12 In this 6 year pattern since we've been in the NFC South, a lot of similarities, but this current team is the worst of all 3 given the talent we have.
  22. I was listening to the Falcoholic post game tonight and they mentioned that in 2016 we averaged like 33 PPG or something like that. I think we're fine offensively if we can play like we did today. 33 should be enough. Matt went off. He just had no help at all, as usual. If this team had even a mediocre defense we wouldn't be in this hole.
  23. hopefully Koetter stays also.
  24. I mean I wouldn't be opposed to him staying, keeping Koetter (because offense isn't the problem) gutting half the defense (in favor of draft picks/trading for veterans on the line and in the secondary) and him completely relinquishing the defensive playcalling/hiring a new, competent DC. I agree that changing coaching staff every year is a bad thing. But we can't continue on the path we're going. Just can't.
  25. At the time I remember saying we should make Shan the HC. Really wish they would have had the balls to do that
  1. Load more activity